The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Yep. Still not a thing for PS3/Vita. I don't care at all about the TZ table or new DLC. I'm just hoping this patch fixes all the major issues and makes the game worth playing again (and actually playable).

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
GT5 just came out with an update that makes the game loop at the logo screen rendering it UNPLAYABLE you mean like that?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Yep. Still not a thing for PS3/Vita. I don't care at all about the TZ table or new DLC. I'm just hoping this patch fixes all the major issues and makes the game worth playing again (and actually playable).
Do you understand the sheer amount of coding and instruction it takes to do what they've done with the physics? While it is frustrating that acknowledged bugs (the rocket inlanes in MM and TOM, the opaque ramps in the mobile versions NGG, the ball materializing out of thin air right before the Rudy shot in FH (mobile only again), and most of all, the flipper lag in the PS3 version) still persist to this day, the tables are far from unplayable, and have never not been worth playing.

N

netizen

iirc, the only table that comes close to unplayable across all platforms for the number of bugs, and game ending ones at that, is CV.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
iirc, the only table that comes close to unplayable across all platforms for the number of bugs, and game ending ones at that, is CV.
The 360 version of Cirqus Voltaire is quite playable. I play it all the time since I'm a sucker for that neon.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
The 360 version of Cirqus Voltaire is quite playable. I play it all the time since I'm a sucker for that neon.

I've gone through quite a few marathon cv games on 360. And while I have run into bugs here and there, only once did I actually have to restart the table. I actually just find the table dull now.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
GT5 just came out with an update that makes the game loop at the logo screen rendering it UNPLAYABLE you mean like that?

Ha! I really hope not like that. Farsight already did that to us once with the Vita patch that borked the table graphics. I'm really hopeful for major improvements.

Do you understand the sheer amount of coding and instruction it takes to do what they've done with the physics? While it is frustrating that acknowledged bugs (the rocket inlanes in MM and TOM, the opaque ramps in the mobile versions NGG, the ball materializing out of thin air right before the Rudy shot in FH (mobile only again), and most of all, the flipper lag in the PS3 version) still persist to this day, the tables are far from unplayable, and have never not been worth playing.

I was referring specifically to the Vita version (not PS3) and I would disagree. In my opinion the Vita version has so many glitches and game-breaking bugs that I would definitely say it isn't worth playing as it is.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Premium Add-On #1 featuring The Twilight Zone will be available on PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) on February 5th.

Damn... Pin Wiz was there any mention of the Vita patch being released before that date or is it coming out the same day as TZ?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Damn... Pin Wiz was there any mention of the Vita patch being released before that date or is it coming out the same day as TZ?

No time frame has been given for the PS3/PS Vita Title Updates so they could show up at any time between now and February 5th.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
UPDATE Table Add-On Pack #7 for PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) has been pushed to the end of January 2013 to allow the release of Star Trek : The Next Generation in mid-late January 2013.
as of yesterday,
• Table Add-On Pack #7 featuring Scared Stiff and Big Shot will be available on PS3 (NA/EU) and PS Vita (NA/EU) on February 12th.
DELAY

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Meanwhile... digging the new tables. Are the other mobile player having as much fun with these as I am?
This is perhaps the only time you'll ever see my hi-score next to Fungi's, so I had to boast.
Screenshot_2013-01-19-17-55-22.png

Gorgeous job on the backlight art.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.