The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
PC isn't forgotten. They are having discussions with Valve to bypass the Greenlight process. With luck, the 360 publisher will also be the PC publisher and make it even easier.

(And no, they can't do it themselves - something like Steam makes their lives much easier).

There's the Developer, which is one of Farsight's entities, then there's the Publisher, then there's the Distributor. AFAIK, Steam is just the Distributor. I can't see why they wouldn't be able to cut out the middle man and self-publish on Steam (using a separate legal entity), other than needing the cash.

For PC gamers, it might be good to have a Publisher as, if they are smart, they will do their own QA and make sure things work as advertised and are up to the desired quality levels (just check the PS3 and PS Vita sections).

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Thank you, Valve. Expect videos from me soon.

The latest games (click here to see all Greenlit games):
•Agarest: Generations of War

•Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures

•Battle Worlds: Kronos

•City of Steam

•Cradle

•Dead State

•Dead Trigger

•Death Inc.

•Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey

•Elsword

•Faceless

•Frozen Endzone

•Hammerwatch

•Legend of Dungeon

•Pinball Arcade

•Planet Explorers

•Rush Bros.

•Shovel Knight

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I think Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures is the one to be excited for! Just kidding, of course. Maybe Pinball Arcade doesn't have enough pizazz to it? That's probably the real reason for the delay. It seems kind of plain next to the other titles especially ones like Shovel Knight, Death, Inc. or Hammerwatch. What the hell does Hammerwatch even mean?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Table Pack 13 is AVAILABLE NOW! for iOS, Kindle Fire, Android, and Mac!

Attack From Mars is Table of the Month!

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Now that Table Pack 13 is here it's time to start guessing what Table Pack 14 will include. Here's the hint from today's newsletter:

"For Table Pack 14, we've got two greats for you; a Bally and a Williams. Back in the 80s, this Williams table outsold the Bally table by over 4 to 1 according to www.ipdb.org. But... don't discount this Bally classic, there's a good reason why it was a fan favorite."

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
Now that Table Pack 13 is here it's time to start guessing what Table Pack 14 will include. Here's the hint from today's newsletter:

"For Table Pack 14, we've got two greats for you; a Bally and a Williams. Back in the 80s, this Williams table outsold the Bally table by over 4 to 1 according to www.ipdb.org. But... don't discount this Bally classic, there's a good reason why it was a fan favorite."

Centaur and Pin*Bot, almost without a doubt.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
I am really looking forward to Centaur (even though I can't play it on my platforms!). Looks like a classic table.

Patrick

May 21, 2012
Hi.

I have read quickly some messages but didn't find the info. I read some things about it but nothing official. So, sorry to ask it again : are there any news from the Adam's family table? Did farsight announce officially something? Is it a clear NO from them?

Thank you!

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Hi.

I have read quickly some messages but didn't find the info. I read some things about it but nothing official. So, sorry to ask it again : are there any news from the Adam's family table? Did farsight announce officially something? Is it a clear NO from them?

Thank you!

Its not a clear no from FARSIGHT. But my understanding is that the estates of some of the actors used in the table will not even talk to FARSIGHT regarding Licenses. Im sure FARSIGHT are doing everything that they can to get the license.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts