timeframe on dx11

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhandos

I really, REALLY hope there's a darkness slider or setting so Addams Family can look like this:

LiquidFreon

Dec 9, 2012
Any updates?

Soon........Soon.......

1c5e8bc828d158c7e4e83bac7d490944.jpg

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Welp, TAF has been released so now we see if DX11 does come out in a couple weeks or if HL3 will come out first >.>

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Hope we get an update from Jeff soon.
He seems to get all the juicy information

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hope we get an update from Jeff soon.
He seems to get all the juicy information

I just emailed Bobby, so I'll let you know what I hear back. I also went out on a limb and asked about difficulty options since I see they added a seperate leaderboard for TAF gold, so why wouldn't it be great if they added a separate leaderboard for a tournament difficulty setting with extra balls disabled, nudge strength reduced, etc.?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
First there have to be tournaments (on pc).

Yeah true, but honestly I'd get a lot more enjoyment out of something like I described above. The tournaments as they are now (aside from the timed tournaments) are just a marathon grind, so whoever has the most endurance and time on their hands is often the winner. Having an increased difficulty leaderboard would be a much better gauge of skill, and personally it would be a much more enjoyable way to play the game in general for me because I like shorter, more thrilling games as opposed to grinds. Simply being able to reduce the nudge strength in the pro menu would go a long way.

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah true, but honestly I'd get a lot more enjoyment out of something like I described above. The tournaments as they are now (aside from the timed tournaments) are just a marathon grind, so whoever has the most endurance and time on their hands is often the winner. Having an increased difficulty leaderboard would be a much better gauge of skill, and personally it would be a much more enjoyable way to play the game in general for me because I like shorter, more thrilling games as opposed to grinds. Simply being able to reduce the nudge strength in the pro menu would go a long way.

Really need TPA to be more difficult too. An adjustable slope would also be really nice. Also making this a Pro feature might make more people go for pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.