timeframe on dx11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
I am assuming that when DX11 is released on PBA it will be the bare bones of it working, and over time we will see the whole thing tightened up and tweaked, so we will eventually get to a stage were the whole dynamic lighting and physics has been taken as far as it can with the present engine and DX11, and possibly in the future we might even see a kickstart for a new DX12 engine.

I assume. ;)

Longi

May 30, 2013
Lettuce - have you seen what Zacarria pinball have achieved on mobile devices, iOS and Android? 30 tables like this, with light sliders galore including one for inside lighting, outside lighting.

The new physics are also incredible (Android out now, iOS soon), nothing like the appalling physics from not so long ago.

Damn!
Thats on a mobile device?
Its amazing!!!
Pro Pinball looks beautiful too.
C´mon FS give us some polish :cool:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah. That is what a pinball table lighting should look like. It creates something called atmosphere.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
You'd enjoy that too much, eh? :)

Well, I've owned the ASK stuff since before it was Zacc, but the physics have always seemed off to me. Fingers crossed this new update seals the deal.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I don't think backglass support is part of the next update, could be wrong. Until then, I keep waiting for proper cab support.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
lol obviously guys...I'm talking about the monthly table beta. There most likely won't be a separate beta for DX11. It will be in the monthly table beta, so the timing of the iOS beta is relevant here since the PC beta won't be out before that because they do most of the table bug testing on iOS and many of the bugs are already fixed by the time the PC beta rolls out.

Last edited:

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
lol obviously guys...I'm talking about the monthly table beta. There most likely won't be a separate beta for DX11. It will be in the monthly table beta, so the timing of the iOS beta is relevent here since the PC beta won't be out before that because they do most of the table bug testing on iOS and many of the bugs are already fixed by the time the PC beta rolls out.

Oh sorry. I misunderstood completely. Welp.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Lettuce - have you seen what Zacarria pinball have achieved on mobile devices, iOS and Android? 30 tables like this, with light sliders galore including one for inside lighting, outside lighting.

The new physics are also incredible (Android out now, iOS soon), nothing like the appalling physics from not so long ago.

Actually looks better in real life, and when all table lights go out, there is complete darkness.

If this can be done on mobile, then on PC the world should be their oyster.

Thats looks great, and on a mobile device puts TPA to shame!!

Whens the iOS version coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts