Tournament starting Feb 6 2015

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Maybe check your psn account - did your name get changed? - that would explain why you are in bronze.

Do you own any meddling kids?

Nothing has changed on my account contacted Farsight, they said it might be a sony problem, contacted Sony and they said they don't know what happened, but suggested I should uninstall PBA and re install it.

I have a daughter but she only plays her Wii and PBA when I'm there with her.

As for now, I'll wait to see what happens with the next tournament and if the name is screwed up again I'll debate what to do.
Really don't want to re install everything, hopefully PBA can get the challenge mode running for PS3, then I might not play the tournaments much anymore.
The weird thing is my ID is screwed up for this current tournament but fine for regular play.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
^. Hope it gets sorted eventually . Challenges are fun and a bit brutal (challenging?) did them on the iOS version, unfortunately they all got wiped out in a recent update. I hope this never happens with the ps3 version.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Is Gorgar the only table that has a new(or an old but different) font for the clock? Very strange.

3 one-game passes through the tables and a bunch of meh for me so far -- outside of a lucky good game on my first attempt at High Speed which I've barely played and last night some lucky high scoring on an otherwise quick game of Fish Tales. Actually, I haven't played most of these tables very much and probably don't know the full rules for any but Big Shot. Still probably safe in silver already though, it doesn't take much to stay there.

Malpeine

Oct 9, 2012
(sorry for my bad English)

Which clock ? I have only the "hurry up !" before the game end 30s later. (DA5ID, i think it cames from GoodGofers too)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
^. Hope it gets sorted eventually . Challenges are fun and a bit brutal (challenging?) did them on the iOS version, unfortunately they all got wiped out in a recent update. I hope this never happens with the ps3 version.

I just hope the PS3 gets this option sometime soon.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014

Which clock ? I have only the "hurry up !" before the game end 30s later. (DA5ID, i think it cames from GoodGofers too)

In the tournaments there is always a clock in the bottom left corner but it is difficult to see as it is at the very edge and is partially cut off on most TVs. I think it used to cycle between small then big then off(or so tiny I couldn't see it) when you paused the game, but lately it seems to just get larger and stay that way.

The clock on Gorgar is a more "digital" looking font and is brown or orange, but on all the other tables it is in a white font similar to the menu font.

Malpeine

Oct 9, 2012

Thank you for your answer. So, i don't have it or i can't see it... well, not having this Damocles' clock put less pressure on me. :cool:

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts