Dec 18, 2013
over 6000 votes in 24 hours LMAO
Farsight must be having a good chuckle

probably have 10,000 votes by the end of the day

A war is going on between 2 people it seems

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Wow dude, that was harsh, LOL . Too bad you're right !!!

;)

Timelord ...

Heh, nothing against the fine citizens of Chicago, of course. I actually think it's the best city on earth, despite its notoriously shady political history :D

Feb 19, 2014
I thought I was being clever when I used both my computer and phone to give EarthShaker 2 votes. And I even felt a little bad doing that. But this is on a whole nother level. This guy just will not stop voting, and Cyclone is now up 2%. It was last place an hour ago!!

I can't stop laughing though , I do find this amusing I admit.

Feb 19, 2014
I wonder if they log ip addresses or something like that. Would be interesting to see how many votes were left if they eliminated all the ones that were doubled up. I thought it was funny how one chick on facebook was saying it is impossible and noone can do it and a few other people agreed and now there are posts instructing people how to stuff the ballots. I would love it if a horde of people banded together and got Cyclone to win. That would be awesome.

Looks like you got your wish. But it wasn't a group, in the end it was just one man...

I bet if they eliminated fakes the real number of actual legit votes is like 700. Not 7,000.

Farsight should tell us how many times this Failsihht guy voted and how many hours he spent doing this, so we can share a laugh, and then just host a legit poll here.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Looks like you got your wish. But it wasn't a group, in the end it was just one man...

I bet if they eliminated fakes the real number of actual legit votes is like 700. Not 7,000.

Farsight should tell us how many times this Failsihht guy voted and how many hours he spent doing this, so we can share a laugh, and then just host a legit poll here.

some real idiots in this world

This guy named Failsight is right up there

Last edited:

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Wow, looks like a Chicago-style poll. Vote early and often, I guess. Too bad it wasn't legit like the previous polls...

You know how they proved that Osama bin Laden was really dead? He showed up on the Chicago voter rolls. OHHHH! [drops mic] :)

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Looks like the poll has been pulled down

The mayhem is over

Atleast Failsight's fingers will have a rest from all the exercise

Probably wondering to himself "what am I gonna do now"

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I just went to the Texas show and played all three tables last week. Diner was the best Cyclone 2nd and EARTHSHAKER was no big deal at all. I voted for DINER!
I'm offended we didn't catch up in Texas. Your fault!

I probably would've schooled you in Earthshaker though (second game, was only a few hundred thousand from the 4th highest score), so maybe it's better you didn't ;)

Something's up with that poll, though. Too easy to rig it when I can open another browser on my PC and vote again. Wouldn't an FB poll be better, because then at least you have to go to the effort of creating an entirely new account?

Earthshaker is a game that I feel takes some time to grow on you. Once you really get into it, it all clicks, and it's absolutely fantastic.

Whirlwind was the same way to me. I just didn't like the way it played at first, but once i got the ramp shots down, it all became ten times better. Same deal with Earthshaker. Those ramp shots are essential.

Another thing I like about Earthshaker is that it makes you work for that jackpot. It's hard as hell to make the first ramp shot and then the second ramp shot while keeping all the balls in play.
Weird thing with Earthshaker for me, was that it didn't take long to grow on me at all. Which is weird, considering it's a Lawlor table and they usually take a LONG time for me to get into. The artwork/colours I'm not a massive fan of, but the layout is close to perfection as far as non-traditional layouts go. Everything just feels right (and that upper flipper shot is DAMN hard, just as it should be).

Given how close we are to the end of the season, I'd say that this poll is more for which table we see this season, not what we do or don't see. They wouldn't mention the other tables if they weren't already working on them anyway IMO.

Last edited:

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I was happy with the poll, it's the first one I see since I know TPA.
but when I see now how it turns out... do people really need to cheat even for a poll?
Come on...

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
For running online polls, it's actually better to make it look like ballot stuffing is working then subtract out those votes on the back-end. Then the ballot stuffers won't know that their ploy isn't working. If they can see when their votes do or don't take effect, then they'll have information on how to work around and game the restrictions.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013

He probably just set up a macro to do it for him.

On the plus side, it was really cool to hear Farsight speak so highly of Zen during the cast. Nice to see they have a mutual respect for each other rather than being critical. Something we should mimick *cough*

Last edited:

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Anyone else here that thinks the wire ramps in HS just look way too wide, almost as if the ball should really fall through between those wires?
The ramps look like wet noodles rather than precisely bent wires in some areas :-/
The fake GI on/off lighting adds to the gameplay I guess but it's just a little to "global" and looks like swapping out the entire playfield texture for a brightened texture without taking into account were the light bulbs are - sort of reminds me of the fake GI effects a lot of VP table authors have been using.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
The person doing the ballot stuffing was mostly "Bill Smith", an infamous resident troll on the FB page. I think so far he's had well over 20 accounts, but he just keeps getting banned.

I believe he use to post here as well, as he use to whine about you guys banning him for hacking free TPA games on his PC or something. He would brag about it all the time.

He's also the idiot that loves to hack the leaderboards and give himself ridiculous high scores. ("Moo", "Moo Hammond", "FailSight", etc etc)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.