Twitch at 3:00 PM and a table poll

Feb 19, 2014
Neither of the previous poll winners set the world on fire. Centaur didn't do too bad, around 17,000 units, but that's lower than Cactus Canyon, White Water which came before and lower than Champion Pub which came after. Flight 2000 was when things really took a dive: 12,000 units. Then T2 brought things back with 22,000, only to fall again with the 3 months of Gottliebs. Those recorded 10-12k each, the lowest sales ever up until that point.

Season 3 is the worst though sales wise. I guess people do not like the idea of 1 table for 4.99$ As it currently stands they are all sitting well below 10,000 units. Which is a true shame. If you would have told me Fish Tales would be outsold by Flight 2000 or Cue Ball Wizard I'd have said you're going nuts. Yet here we are.

I think it's interesting to note that PinBot actually has more people on the leaderboard than Centaur. Meaning people bought that pack for PinBot with Centaur seen as the "bonus".

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Sounds good pm1109 I just went to the Texas Pinball Festival last weekend I played all three tables my least favorite was EARTHSHAKER and Diner was my favorite table so I voted Diner but I did enjoy Cyclone. EARTHSHAKER did nothing for me not a very memorable table what so ever. Pinball Swag was selling EARTHSHAKER t shirts I was not interested in purchasing one after playing the table for my first time.

You need to play it a few times to really get into. You really need to give it another chance. I didn't like it much the first time I played it either, but I gave it another chance a couple of years later...

And I ended up buying one. That's how much my opinion changed about it after playing it more.

Feb 19, 2014
Also I made a thread over in the PS4 section regarding this, sales from season 1 - 2 drop off is huge. We're talking 50-70k down to 10-25k. It's really sharp. And it's not like Season 2 didn't have huge, highly sought after tables, T2, White Water, Cactus Canyon, to name a few.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
When people are referring to the bad language in Earthshaker, I hope they don't mean the teen saying *****in', tell me what is wrong with that word. They didn't put it in a nasty phrase, at least not in my opinion, and they can't take it out, it wouldn't be Earthshaker with out it. So tell me their are other bad words in the game that I never noticed, and if anybody thinks that's a bad word then theirs something wrong with this world. The other day when I was working at Home Depot, you should have heard the bad words coming out of this Nine year old, and his mother let him talk like that to, don't worry I won't say what he said, because I would get into trouble. Let's just say I was shocked and not much shocks me, my manager had to ask the lady to keep her sons bad language down and the mother said so what he can say whatever he wants to it's a free world. Let's just say I couldn't keep up with how many times he said the F word.

Feb 19, 2014
When people are referring to the bad language in Earthshaker, I hope they don't mean the teen saying *****in', tell me what is wrong with that word. They didn't put it in a nasty phrase, at least not in my opinion, and they can't take it out, it wouldn't be Earthshaker with out it. So tell me their are other bad words in the game that I never noticed, and if anybody thinks that's a bad word then theirs something wrong with this world. The other day when I was working at Home Depot, you should have heard the bad words coming out of this Nine year old, and his mother let him talk like that to, don't worry I won't say what he said, because I would get into trouble. Let's just say I was shocked and not much shocks me, my manager had to ask the lady to keep her sons bad language down and the mother said so what he can say whatever he wants to it's a free world. Let's just say I couldn't keep up with how many times he said the F word.

I agree. The woman says "*****in!" in a positive way! It's not like she's calling the player a ***** or something. But yes that is indeed the phrase and word. I could actually see people being upset in 1989 to hear that kind of language from a video game, but in 2014? Really? I think people are "trolling" when they say that it offends them, and I don't think that phrase given the context would have any problems passing the ESRB.

And if for some reason it does and it ends up winning the poll, then Farsight must at least include an option for the uncensored roms in the pro menu. I agree that it's not the same game without it.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Jeff Strong by the way is their anyway I can watch last nights Twitch of High speed on my IPad 3. I'm trying to get it but it won't let me, I can watch it when they stream it but I can't seem to go into the back catalog, to watch last nights show. So basically I have to download Twitch on my computer then watch High Speed, thanks for any answers. Sorry about the ranting of Earthshaker but really what the Valley girl says, is not a bad word in the way she used it just like pinball lizard said. But some people think their are some words that don't bother us would bother them, if that would be a problem then they should put it in the Pinball after dark. It is about Earthquakes so maybe it should go their for those two reasons, what do all you guys think.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Jeff Strong by the way is their anyway I can watch last nights Twitch of High speed on my IPad 3. I'm trying to get it but it won't let me, I can watch it when they stream it but I can't seem to go into the back catalog, to watch last nights show. So basically I have to download Twitch on my computer then watch High Speed, thanks for any answers. Sorry about the ranting of Earthshaker but really what the Valley girl says, is not a bad word in the way she used it just like pinball lizard said. But some people think their are some words that don't bother us would bother them, if that would be a problem then they should put it in the Pinball after dark. It is about Earthquakes so maybe it should go their for those two reasons, what do all you guys think.

By the way I have Twitch Downloaded on my IPad 3, I didn't explain that to well.

Unfortunately, I can't find a way to watch the archives on iPad. For some reason the app will only show live broadcasts, and the archives won't play in the browser either because it requires flash :/

If anyone knows a workaround, please post it here.

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
I think there are online conversion tools, maybe try Googling "online flash to mp4 converter" or something.

Don't know if they're going to handle files that big, of course. If they won't, there are lots of options for converting on your PC.

Or you could buy an Android tablet [ducks] :)

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Boy the earthquake fanboys really stuffed the votes in today. It seemed to briefly be in the lead but now it looks like both sides are going crazy. There's been almost 1000 votes in the last few hours and the only thing really happening is Diner is winning again and poor Cyclone is having it's percentage just slip slide away. This thing is pretty crazy.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Boy the earthquake fanboys really stuffed the votes in today. It seemed to briefly be in the lead but now it looks like both sides are going crazy. There's been almost 1000 votes in the last few hours and the only thing really happening is Diner is winning again and poor Cyclone is having it's percentage just slip slide away. This thing is pretty crazy.

I like all 3 games, but I really think Cyclone should be getting more votes. I might toss it a pity vote.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I like all 3 games, but I really think Cyclone should be getting more votes. I might toss it a pity vote.

Yeah, hopefully all 3 get made and there is no issue. Definitely a lot of passion behind this. I'm sure Diner will win and I am happy for the people who want it. As long as Earthshaker comes sooner than later, I will be happy.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
The same guy must be always voting
When does this poll close
Put him out of his misery haha

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I guess there's no way on this poll to prevent someone from ballot stuffing? The same guy HAS voted over and over again, check the comments.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I wonder if they log ip addresses or something like that. Would be interesting to see how many votes were left if they eliminated all the ones that were doubled up. I thought it was funny how one chick on facebook was saying it is impossible and noone can do it and a few other people agreed and now there are posts instructing people how to stuff the ballots. I would love it if a horde of people banded together and got Cyclone to win. That would be awesome.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I wonder if they log ip addresses or something like that. Would be interesting to see how many votes were left if they eliminated all the ones that were doubled up. I thought it was funny how one chick on facebook was saying it is impossible and noone can do it and a few other people agreed and now there are posts instructing people how to stuff the ballots. I would love it if a horde of people banded together and got Cyclone to win. That would be awesome.

I heard that cyclone does not gave multi ball
That's why I voted for Diner

Anyways I'm sure they will eventually all cone to tpa

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Wow, looks like a Chicago-style poll. Vote early and often, I guess. Too bad it wasn't legit like the previous polls...

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts