Twitchstream General Discussion

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
No, I think the holidays mean the schedule slipped by a week.

Given past history, the last time they slipped a week, they never made it back, so eventually we will get a month when there's no table.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
No, I think the holidays mean the schedule slipped by a week.

Given past history, the last time they slipped a week, they never made it back, so eventually we will get a month when there's no table.

According to Facebook the achievements for Starship Troopers are already up...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
There's no sign of the Android beta yet though - since moving to Google+ we've been getting them on the Thursday or Friday the week before release. Not even a peep yet.

ST is probably the most complex table they've taken on yet. I wouldn't be surprised if the holiday plus table complexity hasn't pushed it back.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Omg if the stream is cancelled I'm going to be so upset. I was literally biting my fingernails all day because I was so excited. Meaning of anticlimax for me. :(

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Oh well. Just because FarSight isn't streaming tonight doesn't mean I won't! :)

I'll still play the same tables as I mentioned I would before. While I am a bit upset, that doesn't matter - streaming is a great way for people to get to know me. This community is awesome and I think it's equally awesome that I get to share my huge love of pinball with everyone! :D

Check my stream out at 7:00 PM EST. I'm going to be playing Whitewater and Phantom of the Opera.
http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.