Twitchstream General Discussion

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Watching some of your archive from tonight - Phantom looks brutal every time I see someone play it. It looks like the flippers are a little more far apart than other tables.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
There's no sign of the Android beta yet though - since moving to Google+ we've been getting them on the Thursday or Friday the week before release. Not even a peep yet.

ST is probably the most complex table they've taken on yet. I wouldn't be surprised if the holiday plus table complexity hasn't pushed it back.

You missed the message on g+ about android beta coming today? Came before your post.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Watching some of your archive from tonight - Phantom looks brutal every time I see someone play it. It looks like the flippers are a little more far apart than other tables.

It's a living NIGHTMARE. It makes Dracula look like a walk in the park!!

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
It's a living NIGHTMARE. It makes Dracula look like a walk in the park!!

I don't see how people think POTO is hard? I find it pretty easy, and the difficulty is nowhere near the level of BSD. If you find POTO challenging, you might need a little more practice. :p

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Someone asked if an EM would still be released next season, since the EM this season got turned into xenon, based on what Jay said about an EM being released in Seasons 4 & 5.

The response was Why would someone want a table with no sound and no art? That really sounds like it would sell!

Ouch.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Someone asked if an EM would still be released next season, since the EM this season got turned into xenon, based on what Jay said about an EM being released in Seasons 4 & 5.

The response was Why would someone want a table with no sound and no art? That really sounds like it would sell!

Ouch.

They were talking about the completely blank table. Not the EM.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Usual stuff.

1487d8fe817fb62d225144ca8000f66fcffee088_m.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts