Twitchstream General Discussion

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I can vouch for the popularity. I personally have brought it up in several past twitch casts. It is always met with enthusiastic agreement. Never have I seen or heard a disparaging word written or uttered on Facebook or twitch. Whoever said it has mixed popularity is either confusing it with another table or living in a fantasy world.

The only thing I didn't like about JM was the glove feature, the rest was pretty cool.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So for whatever reason FarSight streamed from PS4 at 12:00 AM.

I wasn't there because I was asleep but it looks like they played Attack from Mars. Not sure if Badger or Mike were even involved in this as there wasn't a post on their Facebook or anything.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

I only watched the first full game of Firepower, and it's so interesting to see what you choose to shoot first as opposed to what I do. Also interesting to see your nudging technique, as it is obviously proactive instead of reactive. I don't know if someone mentioned it during your session, but during multiball when you locked one ball and another appeared in the shooter lane, that's a total exploit opportunity. Leave it there, use the ball you had trapped on your flipper, earn multiball points without having to worry about multiball!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I only watched the first full game of Firepower, and it's so interesting to see what you choose to shoot first as opposed to what I do. Also interesting to see your nudging technique, as it is obviously proactive instead of reactive. I don't know if someone mentioned it during your session, but during multiball when you locked one ball and another appeared in the shooter lane, that's a total exploit opportunity. Leave it there, use the ball you had trapped on your flipper, earn multiball points without having to worry about multiball!

That exploit? No one told me about it. I don't even know why it put out another ball during Multiball.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So FarSight did another stream late at night at 3:00 am.

I don't know why they're doing this. There wasn't a webcam that had Badger or Mike on it, it was just pinball (interestingly on PS4 instead of PC). There weren't any questions answered, it was just a straightforward pinball stream.

It may have been a test stream but I'm not sure...

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I'm not streaming on Thursday, I gave that spot to you. Remember how I mentioned we would alternate months we streamed after FarSight?

And besides, TAF is the next table. I don't think it'll be on PS4 anytime soon. :)