Twitchstream General Discussion

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Any useful information on the twitch today?
Or the usual stuff.

The streams are becoming more and more "just for fun" as of late but there was still some useful info:

- Johnny Mnemonic has a chance of making it to Pinball Arcade because of Sony license, but the hosts mentioned reviews on the table were mixed and it may not make it in
- After Addams Family its going to be a lot less busy at FarSight because the table took lots of resources. This may be the time we get updates to DX11, PS4, Xbox 360, and Wii U versions.
- The hosts also took a liking to Metallica. They previously posted about it on their Facebook and Twitter. May be a Kickstarter in the future.
- PIRATES TREASURE PINBALL NEXT KICKSTARTER
-

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
The streams are becoming more and more "just for fun" as of late but there was still some useful info:

- Johnny Mnemonic has a chance of making it to Pinball Arcade because of Sony license, but the hosts mentioned reviews on the table were mixed and it may not make it in
- After Addams Family its going to be a lot less busy at FarSight because the table took lots of resources. This may be the time we get updates to DX11, PS4, Xbox 360, and Wii U versions.
- The hosts also took a liking to Metallica. They previously posted about it on their Facebook and Twitter. May be a Kickstarter in the future.
-

Thanks for that

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
One more thing, guys: a heartfelt thanks for checking out my channel last night. This was the first night I have had more than 5 people watching and, even though I was nervous at first, you got me through. It was an awesome night and I can't wait until March! :)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Usual stuff.

1487d8fe817fb62d225144ca8000f66fcffee088_m.gif

Are the Chuckle Brothers big in France? Oh dear, oh dear.

-

Um... what? 90% sure this is a joke :p

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They also mentioned last night that they were adding a couple of new programmers soon. So that could certainly help quality, unless they are going to be working on non-pinball projects.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014

That's not really true, Johnny Mnemonic wasn't that great of a movie, but it's a well-regarded table, just Like The Shadow. The latter was an Universal movie, unfortunately.

All the good movie licenses went to DE and Sega; Williams and Bally were stuck with crappy ones. But they made some great tables with the material they had.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
That's not really true, Johnny Mnemonic wasn't that great of a movie, but it's a well-regarded table, just Like The Shadow. The latter was an Universal movie, unfortunately.

All the good movie licenses went to DE and Sega; Williams and Bally were stuck with crappy ones. But they made some great tables with the material they had.

I can vouch for the popularity. I personally have brought it up in several past twitch casts. It is always met with enthusiastic agreement. Never have I seen or heard a disparaging word written or uttered on Facebook or twitch. Whoever said it has mixed popularity is either confusing it with another table or living in a fantasy world.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm going to stand by my prediction of release on Feb 20, so it'll be Feb 19.

Seems like they've been working on it in the background since the Kickstarter went successful. I think they will be doing a lot of extra work to try and get this table as perfect as possible. I would agree with February 20th. I think it would be ready earlier but they will put extra work into it.

Members online

Members online