What new tables will f.s bring us in 2014??

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Nope.

And they don't until the newsletter hint is revealed each month.

Please review the many speculation threads in the Unreleased Table Discussion forum for fun and profit.

Last edited:

Pinhead45

Dec 30, 2012
From what the programmer at expo was looking at I would say roadshow, the getaway high speed 2 and maybe firepower 2 were in there sights. But they also were checking out a whodunnit and the addams family.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
From what the programmer at expo was looking at I would say roadshow, the getaway high speed 2 and maybe firepower 2 were in there sights. But they also were checking out a whodunnit and the addams family.

There's such a small sample of tables at the expo though. While there might have been 70 tables there not that many were popular or good enough to make the cut for next year.

Jan 6, 2013
I am hoping for Flash Gordon, Dr. Who,Spirit,Dracula ,t.f.t.c. and well i think everyone wants the Addams fam table.But for what you guys are saying is all new news to me thanks for posting what you know.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
These tables are talked about a lot (particularly EK). Why is that? Is there some inkling that they might arrive, or is it just some long-running joke?

No joke with me. I really like both of them especially EK. But yeah, most others are joking. It's a long story.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012

So Addams is still possible? Why haven't we seen a Kickstarter then? Star Trek immediately followed Twilight Zone...

Anyways. Getaway, Road Show, Who Dunnit and id toss Fish Tales in as a no brainer means Season 3 is going to demolish Season 2 and rival season 1 IMO.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
It would be dumb to start the TAF kickstarter before they cover more ground with at least PC and PS4 :)
T2 apparently had to be started prematurely due to a limited window of opportunity.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I'd say season 3 would be a pretty big disappointment without "The Addams Family", "Indiana Jones", "Fish Tales", and "Tales from the Crypt".

All four were voted at the top or near the top, and all four are pretty high on the official Pinball ranking list.

Personally, if they released "Bram Stoker's Dracula" and "Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm street", I wouldn't care what else got released from then on out. Those two are my most wanted. My third one is "WWF: Royal Rumble", but I can't see that ever getting released. :-(

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I'd say season 3 would be a pretty big disappointment without "The Addams Family", "Indiana Jones", "Fish Tales", and "Tales from the Crypt".

I seriously doubt that we will get 3 premium tables in one season. More likely we'd get Tales and one premium table. Indiana Jones seems unlikely now that its a Disney property.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I seriously doubt that we will get 3 premium tables in one season. More likely we'd get Tales and one premium table. Indiana Jones seems unlikely now that its a Disney property.

I'd imagine Zen probably have first dibs on Indy rights due to their Lucas connections. I think I remember an interview where they said they'd like to do it. But let's not turn this into another debate about Lucas properties!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Is TFTC really "premium"? If so, there are a bunch of licences I'd chase before that.

Unless we hear otherwise I would assume that anything that has a TV or movie tie in is a premium table. One more mouth to feed at the licensing table!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
TFTC was not in the premium licensed pins poll. It was in the Stern/Data East/Sega poll. So I assume there is a license fee, but that it would not require a kickstarter. Kinda like the Elvira tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.