What new tables will f.s bring us in 2014??

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Oh yea Bad Girls in 2015. :p

Awesome flyer. Maybe Farsight will just bring us the flyer, hopefully high res.

Seriously though. I wish for some more old school EM's. I love the simple games. Sometimes I just want a quick game. I know they won't be in much demand, but maybe have a 3 table pack with an old EM included?

Agreed. Hoping Ace High is in the next pack and that there will be a few new EMs in Season 3.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I would like to see Fire!, Family Guy, Rescue 911, Surf n Safari, Jurassic Park, Huricane, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Monopoly, Fishtales, Mousin' Around, Bad Cats, Indiana Jones: Pinball Adventure, The Addam's Family, Roadshow, and Many, Many, and Many more that I haven't listed. Those are just my wish list, for when ever they get around to it.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I think we'll see at least a couple Stern Electronics games, like Sea Witch or whatever. Just a big pool of really good, license-free games there, and I don't know what boards they all run on but the emulation they've already done to get F2K out probably covers most of them.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
As much as I hate the old solid games, I wouldn't mind seeing one of the bowling themed ones. I remember seeing one in the polls that had like 12 targets at the top or something. That one looked pretty fun.

I'd also like to try out "Rocky", since I'm a die hard fan, but no solid table is worth a Kickstarter, and I'm sure that would need one due to licensing.

As for a likely table, I would sure love to get "Black Rose". I've heard lots about it, and it looks great!

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
These are the tables I can see happening for Season 3. It's not a full season's worth, but it's a good start.

Kickstarter tables:

- The Addams Family
- Indiana Jones (If possible?)
- The Simpsons Pinball Party

Tables (In no particular order):

- Fish Tales / Ace High
- Black Rose / El Dorado
- Tales from the Crypt / Sorcerer
- Wizard / Jive Time
- Monopoly / The Getaway: High Speed 2
- Bram Stoker's Dracula / Eight Ball Deluxe

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
To be honest, I don't really care for the newer tables for some reason? I'm not a fan of "Ripleys" at all.

I'm stuck between the mid 80's and mid 90's tables. I just don't really get into the earlier and newer stuff.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
As much as I hate the old solid games, I wouldn't mind seeing one of the bowling themed ones. I remember seeing one in the polls that had like 12 targets at the top or something. That one looked pretty fun.

I'd also like to try out "Rocky", since I'm a die hard fan, but no solid table is worth a Kickstarter, and I'm sure that would need one due to licensing.

As for a likely table, I would sure love to get "Black Rose". I've heard lots about it, and it looks great!

By "solid" table I assume you mean "solid state"? If so, then every kickstarter so far has been a solid state machine and I would imagine every future kickstarter will be a solid state machine.

Jan 6, 2013
That with t.f.t.c. Man i am with you all the way i really want Freddy sooo bad. Has anybody heard anything about these tables could we get them this year?

I asked TPA Facebook page about Freddy a while back, and the response I got was that they had no plans. (And if they did, it would require a Kickstarter)

I've never played TFTC, so I can't say much on it other than I was a big fan of the show, and I'd love to try it out.[/QUOTE]
Well if we need a Kickstarter for Freddy i will be the first to throw in my dollars.I hope we get it

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
By "solid" table I assume you mean "solid state"? If so, then every kickstarter so far has been a solid state machine and I would imagine every future kickstarter will be a solid state machine.

My bad, still learning all the pinball lingo.

I meant old tables like Central Park, Big Shot, etc

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
My bad, still learning all the pinball lingo.

I meant old tables like Central Park, Big Shot, etc
Those are EM, electro mechanical. They have no computer (cpu). In the late 70's all pinball machines went to SS, solid state, meaning they had cpu. I think the last EM game was in 1977.

Roo

Jul 5, 2013
I played WHO Dunnit for the first time at the Chicago expo and it was really fun. It seems like it had a bit of a story to it and a lot to do. Felt kind of like Clue made into a pinball table.

I also had a surprising amount of fun with Breakshot (Capcom). It felt like an interesting mix of new and older table styles.

AC/DC and Metallica were quite cool, too, of course. But we all know that'll never ever happen.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
Those are EM, electro mechanical. They have no computer (cpu). In the late 70's all pinball machines went to SS, solid state, meaning they had cpu. I think the last EM game was in 1977.

Yeah, not a fan of EM tables at all. They just don't hold my attention very long. If it doesnt have Multiball, I usually don't like it.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am going to go with fish tales, junkyard, black rose, comet, high speed, roadshow, earthshaker, whodunnit, fireball, and cyclone from Williams/Bally. From stern I will say rct, monopoly, tales from the crypt, sea witch, catacomb and rocky and bull winkle. From gottlieb I will say cactus jack and surf n safari. The reissues will conclude with ace high and sorcerer. As for the rest I would go with two tables as Addams family and Simpsons pinball party being kickstarter supported. That would cover 12 months. Realistically another gottlieb or two instead of one of the roller coaster tables from Williams/Bally.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
These are the tables I can see happening for Season 3. It's not a full season's worth, but it's a good start.

Kickstarter tables:

- The Addams Family
- Indiana Jones (If possible?)
- The Simpsons Pinball Party

Tables (In no particular order):

- Fish Tales / Ace High
- Black Rose / El Dorado
- Tales from the Crypt / Sorcerer
- Wizard / Jive Time
- Monopoly / The Getaway: High Speed 2
- Bram Stoker's Dracula / Eight Ball Deluxe

I don't think we'll ever see Jive Time in TPA. And that's ok. ;)

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
A deal with Stern to bring us some of their newer tables would be a huge boost.

This is SO obvious that I wonder what's keeping them back. I wonder if they've already tried to pull off this deal, and something prevented it from happening?

I only see two risk factors:
1. Stern thinks TPA would compete with their new products. This can be debunked as they've been quoted to say that TPA actually helped increase interest in their products.
2. The licenses would be too expensive for Far Sight, since all newer Stern tables are licensed, and usually pretty big licenses, too. This is the heavy one, and true for every table already released - But for all new Stern licenses, do you think license holders would really make much of a difference whether they sell their license to be used for a pinball game produced and sold by one company over the next couple of years, or the same with the inclusion of a digital version of the same table? Maybe there are some tough legal issues with more companies involved, I don't know...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts