What new tables will f.s bring us in 2014??

Pinhead45

Dec 30, 2012
There's such a small sample of tables at the expo though. While there might have been 70 tables there not that many were popular or good enough to make the cut for next year.
Kind of disappointing, as popular as Diner was at that show (it took me until about 3:30AM to play it) they didn't even look at that one. They seemed to only look at specific tables and those were the ones. They didn't seem to look at Rollercoaster tycoon that was there. Maybe there are copyrights they still need for that one. There was no fish tales there so I don't know there interest in that. They sure were not going to tell me.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Kind of disappointing, as popular as Diner was at that show (it took me until about 3:30AM to play it) they didn't even look at that one. They seemed to only look at specific tables and those were the ones. They didn't seem to look at Rollercoaster tycoon that was there. Maybe there are copyrights they still need for that one. There was no fish tales there so I don't know there interest in that. They sure were not going to tell me.

That was the first time I've played Diner. I really liked it. Did you notice that Roller-coaster Tycoon smelled faintly of cotton candy?

I wouldn't read anything into what they didn't look at. They may have looked at those at other shows, they may own one already or may have already decided that they're going to do it in season three.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Also, there's no way the employees wouldn't already be familiar with most of those table before the show :)

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I think looking at the polls we all did on here a couple months back will give you a good idea of what you can expect out of season 3.

(http://digitalpinballfans.com/conte...t-Wanted-Table-Poll-Series-THE-RESULTS-ARE-IN!!!)

already it feels like the last two packs were influenced by those polls, haunted house and class of 1812 were very hyped on the forum discussion and it seems farsight is definitely paying attention to it's fan base. I also have a feeling we will have some cool surprises of tables not mentioned on those polls.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
It would be dumb to start the TAF kickstarter before they cover more ground with at least PC and PS4 :)
T2 apparently had to be started prematurely due to a limited window of opportunity.

Makes sense. I hadn't thought of that. Still would hope it's done before the end of the year.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Also, there's no way the employees wouldn't already be familiar with most of those table before the show :)

I would hope that they've all been to the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas. They have over 100 machines there and not a clunker in the house!

Jan 6, 2013
Personally, if they released "Bram Stoker's Dracula" and "Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm street", I wouldn't care what else got released from then on out. Those two are my most wanted. My third one is "WWF: Royal Rumble", but I can't see that ever getting released. :-([/QUOTE] That with t.f.t.c. Man i am with you all the way i really want Freddy sooo bad. Has anybody heard anything about these tables could we get them this year?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I just wanna be surprised by FS. Give us a table we all thought would need a kickstarter. Or put out a modern Stern or two. Drop a Capcom table on us without even suspecting, or (can't believe I'm saying this) something from Data East. What I most want out of the next season? Online modes!!

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
Personally, if they released "Bram Stoker's Dracula" and "Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm street", I wouldn't care what else got released from then on out. Those two are my most wanted. My third one is "WWF: Royal Rumble", but I can't see that ever getting released. :-(
That with t.f.t.c. Man i am with you all the way i really want Freddy sooo bad. Has anybody heard anything about these tables could we get them this year?[/QUOTE]

I asked TPA Facebook page about Freddy a while back, and the response I got was that they had no plans. (And if they did, it would require a Kickstarter)

I've never played TFTC, so I can't say much on it other than I was a big fan of the show, and I'd love to try it out.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I just wanna be surprised by FS. Give us a table we all thought would need a kickstarter. Or put out a modern Stern or two. Drop a Capcom table on us without even suspecting, or (can't believe I'm saying this) something from Data East. What I most want out of the next season? Online modes!!

That's how I feel too. Just wow us with a few surprises.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Realistic expectations (any of these)

High Speed (one or two or both)
Fish Tales
Fireball
Monopoly
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Tales From The Crypt
Cue Ball Wizard
Seawitch
Roadshow
Diner
Lights, Camera, Action
Junk Yard
Earthshaker
Banzai Run (I think they want to do this as a challenge because of the interactive backbox)
Cyclone

Dreaming for

Lord Of The Rings
Simpsons Pinball Party
Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure

and

Gottlieb's Krull (yea. I'm really dreaming now). :)

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
What, no mention of Bad Girls? :(
Oh yea Bad Girls in 2015. :p

What about Spring Break and its ridiculous flyer? (may be NSFW, beware)

Seriously, Premier's flyers from back then were just... cheesy. I seriously wonder what John Trudeau thinks of them, considering they're mostly from his tables.
Awesome flyer. Maybe Farsight will just bring us the flyer, hopefully high res.

Seriously though. I wish for some more old school EM's. I love the simple games. Sometimes I just want a quick game. I know they won't be in much demand, but maybe have a 3 table pack with an old EM included?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts