What tables did you play today?

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
I have been playing scared stiff and Theatre of Magic.Completed Grand Finale for the first time ever and got new high scores in both games

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
in real life i've been playing WWF, POTC and BTTF, and still finding the same enjoyments and frustrations from each. WWF has fantastic sounds and a shaker motor, plus it makes full use of the widebody cabinet and has plenty of modes and things to aim for. POTC is simply joyous to play, but those frustrating East targets are always the hardest ones to get (Heart MB superjackpot, and defeat Davy Jones). and BTTF still needs a bit of tweaking so all the switches actually register, and is the game most in need of a full stripdown and clean. if only i had the time.

on TPA i've decided to try to hunt down and kill the 1000 point goal in Funhouse (200M). Still a long way to go on that one, but i'm getting better at it - have increased my best gradually from 50M to about 105M and creeping upwards.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Wanted to share this and this is as good a place as any.

Playing Twilight Zone. Battle the Power. Ball hops out of the Powerfield without triggering the exit sensor (this happens occasionally on both the real table and TPA.) Flippers are dead because the game thinks the ball is still on the Powerfield. Oh no. Ball clunks into the right slingshot, then the left... and rolls all the way up into the piano. Ok that should wake the game up at least... BOOM! Huh? Power Defeated! :cool:

Wow! Now that is what I call a series of lucky bounces!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
If I want a pinball fix in the evening while sitting in front of the TV (and not watching it because my wife has some cooking reality show on or something), I gravitate towards the earlier tables with simpler rulesets. A few nights ago, I had a FL2K, FP, BK, Genie, CP playfest.

This is what I love about the collection now. We have *so* much variety in tables that there is one to suit every play scenario you could want.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Last few days I finally got two goals I nearly given up on, 250K on BS and the video mode on AFM!

Feels kind of empty having completed BS goals, wonder if I ever touch it again if it's not in a future tournament...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Last few days I finally got two goals I nearly given up on, 250K on BS and the video mode on AFM!

Feels kind of empty having completed BS goals, wonder if I ever touch it again if it's not in a future tournament...

I want to get that and Central Park done, and I imagine I'll rarely touch them again.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012

It's funny because I haven't touched BS since getting the wizard goals but then again I put months into that table and enjoyed it greatly. Considering I basically ignored the next 2 table packs AND star trek as well for it I can't complain. I just need to get the genie 3 mil goal and central park's 1000 in on ball.

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
800,000 first ball on Genie with two EB's. Game all over for 1,035,000. Currently under the bed in the fetal position... Argggghhhh

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Haven't played much pinball today - but I am tomorrow. Heading to Pinball Wizard Arcade to catch up on Data East machines and others. Also going to have focus time with the new machines: Star Trek LE and Wizard of Oz. Also of course I'm going to play some Nascar and Party Zone as well - you know me! ;)

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Firepower has been pure punishment for me lately. It has been many attempts since I've gotten to multi-ball or scored an extra ball. I eased up on playing it a couple of months ago because I was getting 1 million + games pretty frequently, and with a two-year old running amok I don't have many long stretches of idle moments.

The layoff time worked because I've been an easy out, not hearing any words of praise from the alien overlord (or whatever that voice is supposed to be) in a long time. But, after a few miserable games, I just heard "you won one mission."

Music to my ears. I thought I'd totally lost it.

heddhunter

Sep 29, 2012
Fired up the PS3 for the first time in a long time and had a blast with Champion Pub, Centaur and Creature. (As you can tell, I was in the "C"s).

I really want the Season 3 tables on PS3 now. Can't wait for Black Rose/WhoDunnit on the PS3.

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Holy smokes. Just scored a smidgen shy of 2,500,000 on Firepower. My Firepower slump is over, at least until my next attempt. The game before this one was a stunning 75,000 or so. I really fumbled away my last two balls, too. Coulda been a 3 mil game easy if I didn't freeze up when I realized I was waaaay above where I'd bee before. It's weird how stupid-nervous I got.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Holy smokes. Just scored a smidgen shy of 2,500,000 on Firepower. My Firepower slump is over, at least until my next attempt. The game before this one was a stunning 75,000 or so. I really fumbled away my last two balls, too. Coulda been a 3 mil game easy if I didn't freeze up when I realized I was waaaay above where I'd bee before. It's weird how stupid-nervous I got.

So many of my top scores are just shy of a nice even number (say 500M) because when I realising I'm approaching a milestone I inevitably choke. Stupid psychology...

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Been playing CFTBL the last three days. Trying to break 3 billion but also having a lot of fun just making shots and playing pinball. Great table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.