What tables did you play today?

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Played Central Park for the first time in a looong time. My last remaining wizard goal was 1000 pts on one ball. I scored 1,045 on ball 1. Done!

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
I just took the leap to get both season passes, so I played nearly every table a few times over the past day! Prior to that I'd only had the four starter ones, which I'd gotten somewhat bored with (although I've only gotten Wizard mode on TOTAN and it locked up, Theater of Magic is boring to me at this point, I never quite cared for Ripley's, and Black Hole is Black Hole, heh).

Really, really enjoying Taxi, I keep coming back to it. It will probably replace White Water as my favorite (which I'd been playing to death on an iPad, as it was the free table this past month). I've gotten all five riders in one go and gotten the jackpot, but I haven't gotten the million point score yet. I keep getting it lit and then messing up, heh.

nstalkie

Jun 30, 2013
Attack from Mars as well. Yesterday, Rule the Universe was lit, but I missed it. So frustrating. So today, I fire it up again and those Martians never knew what hit them. Didn't beat my previous highscore of 44 billion though.

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
New PB on Pinbot!

Very odd - haven't gotten any new PB:s in months, and now I get them in droves. This is the third in a few days.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well, I went to The Pinball Wizard Arcade today up in Pelham,NH and I had an absolute blast! Played a bunch of pins,and that list includes:

• Banzai Run
  • Cue Ball Wizard
  • Harley-Davidson
  • Red & Ted's Road Show
  • Star Wars (Data East)
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Eight Ball Deluxe
  • Revenge From Mars
  • Star Wars: Episode I
  • Xenon
  • Space Invaders
  • Genie
  • Firepower
  • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
  • Champion Pub
  • The Shadow
  • Black Knight
  • F-14 Tomcat
  • White Water
  • Gorgar
  • Sorcerer
  • Taxi
  • Terminator 2: Judgement Day
  • Star Trek (Data East)
  • WHO Dunnit
  • Judge Dredd
  • Doctor Who
  • Creature From The Black Lagoon
  • Dr. Dude
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Space Shuttle
  • Stargate

My highlights of the day included:

LOTR is as good as I've seen so many people here rave about
Judge Dredd also - a LOT of fun
WHO Dunnit was awesome to play - and it deserves to be in TPA
Xenon is pretty!
I loved how the videogame sounds were incorporated into Space Invaders
Indiana Jones,Road Show, & The Shadow are still awesome to play,even after almost twenty years and all deserve a spot in TPA...
Painful reminder of how aggregating STDM shots can be (but its part of the game,so I get that)

And my number one enjoyment?

Getting to play the table that gave me my love of pinball for the first time in almost twenty years - Banzai Run!!!

Admittedly - my RL pinball skills are minor at best,not to mention extremely rusty.And it showed while playing BR. I swear - I was on my last token game of the day playing BR and I played awful - lost my balls within a minute. I matched for a free game,and I must have been inspired,because I played well enough to earn three extra games on my own.:cool:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Banzai Run is the pin I want most in TPA - now more than ever!

I'm going back next weekend to play some more tables & shoot a segment for my cable access show. If you ever get the chance,check out The Pinball Wizard Arcade.

You will not be disappointed...

Last edited:

philph

Aug 2, 2013
Playing Fire Power today and I have to confess I'm not too good at this table. I need to sharpen up my nudging skills to stop the drain straight down the middle !

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I really do hope you had fun! BTW, Dr. Dude and Whitewater particularly get on my nerves for how tough they are... hopefully, you managed to do at least SOMETHING good on it :D

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I really do hope you had fun! BTW, Dr. Dude and Whitewater particularly get on my nerves for how tough they are... hopefully, you managed to do at least SOMETHING good on it :D

I lasted a bit on White Water and being able to make some shots was pretty cool. I'd rather not talk about my Dr. dude game :eek:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Well, I went to The Pinball Wizard Arcade today up in Pelham,NH and I had an absolute blast! Played a bunch of pins,and that list includes:

• Banzai Run
  • Cue Ball Wizard
  • Harley-Davidson
  • Red & Ted's Road Show
  • Star Wars (Data East)
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Eight Ball Deluxe
  • Revenge From Mars
  • Star Wars: Episode I
  • Xenon
  • Space Invaders
  • Genie
  • Firepower
  • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
  • Champion Pub
  • The Shadow
  • Black Knight
  • F-14 Tomcat
  • White Water
  • Gorgar
  • Sorcerer
  • Taxi
  • Terminator 2: Judgement Day
  • Star Trek (Data East)
  • WHO Dunnit
  • Judge Dredd
  • Doctor Who
  • Creature From The Black Lagoon
  • Dr. Dude
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Space Shuttle
  • Stargate

My highlights of the day included:

LOTR is as good as I've seen so many people here rave about
Judge Dredd also - a LOT of fun
WHO Dunnit was awesome to play - and it deserves to be in TPA
Xenon is pretty!
I loved how the videogame sounds were incorporated into Space Invaders
Indiana Jones,Road Show, & The Shadow are still awesome to play,even after almost twenty years and all deserve a spot in TPA...
Painful reminder of how aggregating STDM shots can be (but its part of the game,so I get that)

And my number one enjoyment?

Getting to play the table that gave me my love of pinball for the first time in almost twenty years - Banzai Run!!!

Admittedly - my RL pinball skills are minor at best,not to mention extremely rusty.And it showed while playing BR. I swear - I was on my last token game of the day playing BR and I played awful - lost my balls within a minute. I matched for a free game,and I must have been inspired,because I played well enough to earn three extra games on my own.:cool:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Banzai Run is the pin I want most in TPA - now more than ever!

I'm going back next weekend to play some more tables & shoot a segment for my cable access show. If you ever get the chance,check out The Pinball Wizard Arcade.

You will not be disappointed...

Great tables. I hope the ones not on TPA end up on it eventually. Your list has some of the must haves that TPA doesn't have on it yet. I have a feeling that most...it not all of the tables you played will someday be on TPA.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Got the chance to play a real life NGG today at a hotel gameroom. It was pretty good... They also had a High Speed, but for some reason, it wouldn't even dispense the ball.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I played monster bash today and yesterday. both games scored over 1.7 billion. my previous scores were 1.1 billion. I am not sure what I am doing different. I think my shoot percentage has gone up a little bit, but other than that, not sure why the score increase.

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Flight 2000... Didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. Just completed all of the wizard goals, which is sort of a drag, as I tend to lose interest in tables when there aren't any more goals to complete.

Last edited:

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Space Shuttle. Always liked it, but it's even more fun after reading the rules. Go figure!

BTW... does reading the rules on TPA tables make anybody else a little dizzy?

Somehow I always seem to lose the ball when I've got the multiplier to 6x. Dammit, who closed the airlock?!?!?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.