Zaccaria Pinball - Update v1.3

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
STATUS UPDATE:

v1.3 update is delayed because the new physics engine needs additional work. All the other bugs have been fixed and new features have been implemented. v1.3 update will be send to Apple for review as soon as physics engine is ready.

Ok! Thanks for the status update Zsolt! :)

Codeena

May 5, 2013
Hi,

Not sure if you've my separate post about the iCade controls, but how about mappable joystick inputs? Personally, I'd like to be able to use each direction of the joystick. I'm guessing a lot of iCade users would also like this.

Thanks for your consideration!

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Hi,

Not sure if you've my separate post about the iCade controls, but how about mappable joystick inputs? Personally, I'd like to be able to use each direction of the joystick. I'm guessing a lot of iCade users would also like this.

Thanks for your consideration!

+1 For sure!!!

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Zsolt, do you have any news for us?
A little screenshot of the playfield dirt option, perhaps?
Do you need additional beta testers (pick me, pick me! :D )?

Last edited:

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Yeah I'm really hanging for this update too! The silence in this thread over the last 7 days is deafenning! :p

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Hey Zsolt, any news? How about at least an update on the progress?
+1 and +2 whats happening . (suggested thought out loud) i kind of wished they had patched Time Machine and fixed the few bugs on the existing tables and then take their time to fix the new redesigned stuff.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
I can't believe u guys are suggesting " THEY " went to Vegas ! definely not , come on guys .......Caribean perhaps ?!
:cool:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Danm .... u are right ! :p Vegas here I go ....humm , no , gonna wait the 1.3 ....most be good for the long wait and more long wait , if there are chrome and fix on the ball rolling sound , Farfalla and the cha cha train sound on Locomotion I can wait more , but not that much more , just a litle bit more .

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Hey guys, I don't know if you've been keeping up with global news, but Hungary (where ASK is) has been under a declared state of emergency due to serious flooding. Perhaps this is why we haven't heard from them in days...?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts