Zaccaria Pinball - Update v1.3

night

May 18, 2012
Hey guys, I don't know if you've been keeping up with global news, but Hungary (where ASK is) has been under a declared state of emergency due to serious flooding. Perhaps this is why we haven't heard from them in days...?

Yes, serious flooding in Hungary, let's hope the guys from ASK are doing well.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Thank you guys for your worry, but we are okay :) The flood isn't affected to our area.
The good news is we have sent the latest update to Apple for review yesterday :) Maybe it will be released this week if Apple makes review quick.
A detailed list and some screenshots are going to be posted soon.

night

May 18, 2012
Thank you guys for your worry, but we are okay :) The flood isn't affected to our area.
The good news is we have sent the latest update to Apple for review yesterday :) Maybe it will be released this week if Apple makes review quick.
A detailed list and some screenshots are going to be posted soon.

Good news you guys are okay!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The final change list of Update v1.3:

- Added a new pinball tables, Hot Wheels.
- Added a new iap, Used Table. It includes dirty playfield textures, as well as it gets dirtier and dirtier as ball rolls over it.
- Added 5 new chooseable glasses.
- Added a new option to change (lock) screen position (automatic/potrait/landscape).
- Added a new option to 'Call for Attendant' when a ball is jammed somewhere without restart a game.
- Added a new option, Touch-based Nudge.
- Added a 'Bug Report' option that sends an e-mail to us.
- Added 2 new options to Physics Tweaks menu. Ball Velocity defines maximum speed of ball. Slingshot Power defines shooting power of slingshots.
- Added automatic save option to Graphics Tweaks menu. Now these settings are saved per table.
- Added an option to iCade menu. Now nudging option can be mapped.
- Added 3 missing lamps on Locomotion.

- Fixed table select screen for gold members. It is centered now as iap icons are disappeared.
- Fixed 'Tap here to start' button. It is repositioned to right below of the screen.
- Fixed issue of iap scrolling.
- Fixed 'Game Time Bonus' warning message. It is repositioned to upper side of the screen.
- Fixed issue that causes incorrect ball launch and lost a ball.
- Fixed the new physics engine. Several tweaks have been made which cause 30% faster gameplay and more realistic physics. Also flippers are bounced a little bit when a ball touches it.
- Fixed values in Physics Tweaks menu. Now real vaules are displayed, for example playfield tilt can be change from 4.0 to 8.0 degree.
- Fixed issue when game mode change causes lost of settings, as well as Arcade and Simulation game modes have updated settings.
- Fixed issue in iCade menu that causes sequential nudging.
- Fixed issue that causes wrong camera view in Cam Editor menu.
- Fixed issue that causes wrong values in Cam Editor menu.
- Fixed a bug on Time Machine that causes ball stuck behind moving playfield.
- Fixed targets of orange and red bonuses on Time Machine.
- Fixed ABCDEF lamps on Time Machine.
- Fixed issue on Devil Riders that causes ball stuck.
- Fixed issue on Farfalla that causes wrong flippers activation.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
This picture presents one of latest features, called Lightmap Force. As you can see on the picture, it changes luminosity of lightmaps.
amzllu.jpg

an ox

May 28, 2012
looks awesome, can't wait!

Very glad I splurged for the gold status, with all this work going into the game it's totally worth it. Great job Zsolt and team.

night

May 18, 2012
Yes, very impressive indeed. Dirt settings looks interesting, this really adds to the vintage feeling. Lightmap is very good as well, this prevent the overblown lights.
'Flipper bounce', wonderful.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Night, your my graphics man. I'm gonna count on you for some color an lighting settings to make this look its best.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Thanks for video Zsolt and pleased to hear you weren't impacted by the floods.

To be honest the flippers seem to really lack bounce again, however with so many configuration options I guess that is easily tweaked - the range of options is quite outstanding, and I love the dirt rate and light force options. A lovely touch. BTW - Is that pro mode in the video?

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
I love the way the audio on this new table has that limited bandwidth with added ambient room reverb FX, giving it a much more realistic vintage sound. Congrats to your sound designer!

Looking forward to the release of "Clown" - that was a very colourful table!

night

May 18, 2012
Thanks for video Zsolt and pleased to hear you weren't impacted by the floods.

To be honest the flippers seem to really lack bounce again, however with so many configuration options I guess that is easily tweaked - the range of options is quite outstanding, and I love the dirt rate and light force options. A lovely touch. BTW - Is that pro mode in the video?

I think it's not the pro-mode in the vid, the flippers look a bit bigger that the flipper examples posted a few weeks earlier.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
looks good i like the lock screen setting so it doesn't switch to portrait / landscape or vice versa in middle of ball. Since i have gold this means just wait for it to roll in.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
its the first time I see a concrete walls around a pinball table ! ...wait , I think I saw on the Flintstones cartoon once ... guys , please ! don't trow the stones yet , the Zaccaria artwork are the most realistic on the IOS , also the ilumination are the best ! only the metal parts are missing to be head a head in realism with the upcoming Pro Pinball , cause graphically espeaking need only the chrome to beat TPA , but in options Zaccaria it's far better ! in general Zaccaria it's my favorite and more a realistic pinball at the moment and with a potential to on top , that it's why I still echoing the chrome chrome chrome thing , A.S.K had made an extreme evolution on their pinball with Zaccaria ! Congratulations ! and keep going foward and beyound ....>>>>>> PS4 !

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts