Five things about yourself

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Don't sweat it. Some of those could easily be split into two. Doing that I counted eight.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
1. After E3 2005 I ate at some restaurant in LA that's supposed to be a landmark, and Ted Price and some guys from Insomniac were there too. Food sucked. Hard.
2. I write really excellent screenplays...and have almost no idea how to sell them/make them into movies myself/get them in front of the eyes of the right people.
3. Huge fan of Boys Noize new album "Out Of The Black" - Album of the Year 2012. "Ich R U" = Song of the Year 2012.
4. Went about 6-7 years without going to an arcade between 2004-2011 or so. Really regret that, especially since shortly before I started going again, the arcade of most note in my area sold 8 of their pins, and then sold 4 more right after I started going again :( ...all those years I could have been playing those awesome tables...
5. Didn't own a Nintendo system until the N64, and got it pretty late in the system's life. SEGA kid. Arcade rat. Did rent an SNES a couple times, and played a bunch of Nintendo stuff at friends' houses growing up.

There, five things that tell almost nothing about me.

Alaeriia

Jul 21, 2012
1) I am obsessed with roller coasters.

2) my preferred headphone brand is Sennheiser.

3) I'm a teetotaler.

4) I main Kirby in Snash.

5) I can somewhat control the weather.

immortalmindz

Jul 29, 2012
1.I'm a golf pro

2.No i havent played with Tiger Woods

3.I love a pint

4.I do have a slight addiction to call of duty (the shame)

5.I want a pinball machine (the wife will give in one day)

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
1. i watch to many cartoons.
2. i once blew smoke from my cigarette directly into michelle quans face (accidentally) she was real cool about it.
3. i have seen over 100 concerts
4. i hate typing in caps.
5. i reread the same books over and over.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
1. i watch to many cartoons.
2. i once blew smoke from my cigarette directly into michelle quans face (accidentally) she was real cool about it.
3. i have seen over 100 concerts
4. i hate typing in caps.
5. i reread the same books over and over.

How are your ears holding up? :)

And which books do you like?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
1) I like to go bowling. High game = 211; High series of 3 = 549
2) Pinball is my passion (of course). The only downside is that only TSPP and King of Diamonds are accessible to me in machine form.
3) Mathematics is my favorite school subject. Helps me figure things out as well.
4) Video games, esp. pinball, but I prefer many casual games (along with TF2)
5) Go Pittsburgh! (Sorry guys.)

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
my ears aint too bad, but i do seem to ask people to repeat themselves sometimes.
i guess my fav all time books are i usually read them once or twice a year.

the long walk ... stephen king
the dragonlance series... weiss and hickman
stranger in a strange land... robert heinlein
the gods themselves... asimov

Last edited:

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
1) I'm from Duisburg originally, which is kinda like the Detroit of Germany. Coal instead of cars though.

2) I've been playing p&p roleplaying games for more than 20 years, but I haven't read the Dragonlance Saga, yet. I'm more a Forgotten Realms guy. No, wait, I love the Planescape setting. And Shadowrun.

3) I'm overweight.

4) I started playing Counterstrike before Valve even thought of Steam. And I still play CS 1.6 occasionally.

5) I'm an only child.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I never did this eh

1. I bowl. A lot.
2. I go to my alma mater hockey games all the time. Season ticket holder
3. I love love love the Dutch women's field hockey team. Thanks London 2012!
4. I'm the only male in the department I work. And that is NOT a good thing.
5. I listen to classic rock and rock and roll almost exclusively and hardly ever pay attention to today's music scene.

K

Korven

1. I got a beard
2. Ex nail biter
3. Suffers from chronic insomnia
4. Underweight
5. Still buys tapes and vinyl

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
1 love the movie The Prestige
2 I fed/pet a giraffe and babysat a monkey (not as fun as it sounds)
3 I'm decently tall.
4 hockey fan
5 very in to Gran Turismo

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
I'm an overweight middle aged white male

I love pinball, bikes, beer and women

I prefer DMD games to EMs

I don't really like politics or politicians

All of these things make me unique

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
1. I am an atheist, but staring into space on a starfilled night gives me a near religious experience
2. I could not live without Music (mostly metal, but I am omnivorous)
3. Have a large Collection of CD's, DVD's and Blu-rays
4. Been single for too long after my last 8 years relationship ended
5. Love rhum :)

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I'll never figure out how to get into the TPA Chat. Jaredmorgs gave me great instructions, but still my mind can't grasp this whole IRC thing. I wish I could just sign into freenode.net and be done.

I am a very quiet person who keeps to myself mostly and PAFF is where I feel the most comfortable communicating with people. That's why I'm frustrated about not being able to chat.

I've been disabled 22 years and been alone since 2006 when my third life-partner passed on.

All my friends describe me as one of the nicest people you would want to meet because I always say please, thank-you and always act kindly toward others....You can attract more flies with honey than vinegar; that's what my mum told me.

The bane of my pinball and TPA existence is trying to complete the bonus multiplier rollovers.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'll never figure out how to get into the TPA Chat. Jaredmorgs gave me great instructions, but still my mind can't grasp this whole IRC thing. I wish I could just sign into freenode.net and be done.

1. Come to this site and make sure you are logged in.
2. Click the 'chat room' tab at the top of this page. That will take you to chat log in screen.
3. Enter in your chat room name, all one word
4. Type exactly this in the box below your name for the channel... pinballarcadefans
5. Type in the capcha code. It will either be 2 'words', so put a space between 'em, or it will be a series of numbers, of which you only have to enter the longer of the two.

That's it! You are in the chat room.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.