No New PS3 Tables Today?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Sony Europe has failed the test no update, so no new tables today

Do Sony Europe definitely put updates up the night before? I only recall this being a thing in the US. Could be wrong.

Someone might want to check Zen to see if there is an update, as there are definitely new tables for that coming out today.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
No new tables so far(Core Pack from Zen is out but FarSight is a no show).Looks like we got screwed over again.Very disappointing to say the least.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
No new tables so far(Core Pack from Zen is out but FarSight is a no show).Looks like we got screwed over again.Very disappointing to say the least.

All I can say is here we go again. I would say why do Sony mess Farsight around when they treat Zen so well, but they're currently selling the new Zen set at a 70% discount. Which I'm sure Zen won't be happy about!

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Zen Studios got there Development team in Europe and the PR in America, so the can talk directly with SCEA and SCEE, Farsight only got US so the only direct speak is with SCEA

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
No game update this past night at 4.00AM CET (3.00AM GMT).

Today, nothing on the UK Playstation Blog.

But on the FR Playstation Blog: http://blog.fr.playstation.com/2014...-creed-unity-et-rogue-pes-2015-lego-batman-3/

Pinball Arcade

Diner Pinball Table (4,99 €)
Bram Stoker’s Dracula Pinball Table (4,99 €)
Diner Pro Table Pack (7,99 €)
Bram Stoker’s Dracula Pro Table Pack (7,99 €)
Diner Pro Upgrade (3,99 €)
Bram Stoker’s Dracula Pro Upgrade (3,99 €)

Unfortunately, I think it's an error from the french blog manager.

Do Sony Europe definitely put updates up the night before?

Yes, definitely.

For TPA, I always downloaded the game update the night before the release of new table packs.

Last edited:

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Interesting. I checked the US PSN store this morning and there was absolutely no Season 3 pack available on the TPA add-ons page. Come here at lunch and everyone says it's been up since last night. Is it only available from the game directly? I'll check again after work and buying some money.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
All I can say is here we go again. I would say why do Sony mess Farsight around when they treat Zen so well, but they're currently selling the new Zen set at a 70% discount. Which I'm sure Zen won't be happy about!

Why wouldn't Zen be happy? If Sony isn't going to be paying them the same amount for the content, then they approved of the sale before hand. Sony can't just unilaterally reduce the price and reduce Zen's cut off the sale.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
On the german PSN Blog there isn't pinball Arcade, too. So greetings to france ^^ and have fun

I didn't check yet the PS Store on my PS3, but I'm sure there will be nothing:

1) No TPA game update (well, I didn't check since this morning)
2) The PS store is european, not by countries (i.e. it can't be some DLC stuff released only in one country, and not in the others -except for some games/contents depending on censorship/rights rules of a country -Germany for example ;)-)
3) The french blog manager is cool, but makes often mistakes. ^^

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Interesting. I checked the US PSN store this morning and there was absolutely no Season 3 pack available on the TPA add-ons page. Come here at lunch and everyone says it's been up since last night. Is it only available from the game directly? I'll check again after work and buying some money.

Season 3 bundle did not show up in the store (US) in the add on section of TPA yesterday- but I was able to purchase the season bundle in game - just go to season 3 pick one of the tables an select the buy now - it will give you the option for the bundle and then regular or pro.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Season 3 bundle did not show up in the store (US) in the add on section of TPA yesterday- but I was able to purchase the season bundle in game - just go to season 3 pick one of the tables an select the buy now - it will give you the option for the bundle and then regular or pro.

Thanks. I figured that was probably what was happening. I checked again tonight and the bundle still doesn't show up, but before I tried going through the game I looked in the "New PS3 Add-Ons" section and it was available there. Bought it that way and all the tables appear in the right place now and play their music, though I haven't tried them all yet to verify every one works 100%.

You can't find it by using the store's search function either.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
The EU version of Diner and Bram Stokers Dracula is scheduled by SCEE to be available on November 12th in the next PSN store update.

Edit: "November"

Didn't happen.

Apparently the SCEE schedule is too busy.What now?Next week?Next month?Next year?Not to speak of Phantom and Party Zone.When are they going to be "scheduled"?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Do you have a source for this?

That was the reason given by SCEE the last year at the same period. "We can't release TPA DLC because we're too busy at the moment."

tumblr_m1t3fgvPqG1qanzk2.gif

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.