Pinball Arcade 12 Days of Christmas 2015

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I hope that the table is good because I ****ing hate this show ^^
I tried a few times, even some die hard friends of mine tried to get me into it, but no, I hate it ^^

Doesn't mean I cannot like the table of course.

I would've prefer the Simpsons table...

But great news for the fans.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The table is great.

Getting a supreme dalek kill is just one of those things you need to experience as a player.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I forgot MERRY XMAS everyone,and to our non Christian mates HAPPY HOLIDAYS , AND MAY WE ALL HAVE GREAT HEALTH FOR THE NEW YEAR.today starts the GREAT RACE SYDNEY TO HOBART,GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE SAILORS BE SAFE !!!! :cool:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Thanks Faright for the nice Christmas present.
Wonder what total we are looking at to fund this table?

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Wow...kinda of surprised by this one! Interesting to see what the total needed will be and how many of the Doctors will need to get "Festered"!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Wow...kinda of surprised by this one! Interesting to see what the total needed will be and how many of the Doctors will need to get "Festered"!
Probably none, since I'm willing to bet the BBC control the image rights where Dr Who is concerned. Licensing for Dr Who is likely to be straightforward since there's only one entity to negotiate with.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Probably none, since I'm willing to bet the BBC control the image rights where Dr Who is concerned. Licensing for Dr Who is likely to be straightforward since there's only one entity to negotiate with.
never thought of that Eldar,here`s to our darling Pommie mates doing us a big favour,this little Aussie bastard will be indepted to you Pommie mates for ever.what about Pep going to Man. City to manage the blue half of Manchester !!!! :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I had firmly placed Dr Who in the realm of impossibility. I truly had wiped it out of my mind. Have to say, I'm totally shocked by this announcement. At first I thought Dedpop was playing a joke of some kind. :p

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Have to say, I'm totally shocked by this announcement. At first I thought Dedpop was playing a joke of some kind. :p

YCSc4VQ.gif

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
That's really cool. Being a huge Simpsons fan, I'd have preferred TSPP, but this is obviously a hugely requested table and will make a lot of people happy.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I hope that the table is good because I ****ing hate this show ^^
I tried a few times, even some die hard friends of mine tried to get me into it, but no, I hate it ^^

Doesn't mean I cannot like the table of course.

I would've prefer the Simpsons table...

But great news for the fans.

Yeah, good for the fans I suppose. Personally I'd rather have pretty much anything other than Dr Who.
Definitely a KS I won't be backing.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Yeah, good for the fans I suppose. Personally I'd rather have pretty much anything other than Dr Who.
Definitely a KS I won't be backing.

I'll support at a lower level, but yeah I'm not exactly doing back flips over Dr Who. Very happy for the fans though!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts