Table Pack #18 "Speculation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Your theory doesn't make sense to me. The newsletter hint clearly points to Teed Off and Haunted House. I don't think FS would create that hint then surprise us with something that isn't the answer to the hint.

Clip.jpg

They took the area I highlighted and reversed it. Well my highlight is off a bit but you get the idea...
image_28aa.png

Exactly. Look at the branches of the tree. They are the same. It is so obvious and sotie shows that there is no doubt what two tables are coming. The photos say it all. The tree branches and tree are just reversed. Flipped over so they face the other direction.

Oh...snap!!!! Look under Elvira's elbow. They actually show the Haunted House. See the steps and the siding of the house? It's Haunted House for sure. Not a bit of doubt at all now. Look for yourself. The image was faded out and reversed.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Ah, but don't forget. FS could be trolling us with the HH thing. Which of course means that instead of HH, we could be getting... Evel Kn... nope nope nope, I ain't gonna say it. Dolly Parton.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I hope they ROMulate Haunted House and not script it like Microsoft Games did...

Anything will be better than Microsoft's version. In MSA I think I see a hamster blowing the ball around with a straw, and another hamster is on a wheel and that controls the flippers. :D

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
In Microsoft's defense, it was released in 1998... and even though it's physics engine is nothing like any Pro Pinball table, you got five tables on one disk instead of just one.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Why even mention Microsoft's version? It's so old who'd bother with it now?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Oh...snap!!!! Look under Elvira's elbow. They actually show the Haunted House. See the steps and the siding of the house? It's Haunted House for sure. Not a bit of doubt at all now. Look for yourself. The image was faded out and reversed.

There never was any doubt. How could there be, it's so simple. The Haunted House was there on Friday too. That's the point Fungi is making... everybody stop overthinking this.

I showed this hint to my 9 yr old daughter on Friday (because she's familiar with the Haunted House pin) and even she figured it out. She's never seen or heard of Teed Off before so she had know idea what the gopher-kabob was.

Last edited:
N

netizen

Personally, I've had enough of the solid-states for this season. ... I'm a big DMD fan...

All tables that aren't Electro-Mechanical are Solid State *face palm*

By "Big DMD" are you referring to the over size Plasma Displays in games like Starship Troopers and the other 6 player Sega Pins?

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Love to see Haunted House. Did play it a lot somewhere around '85. The little ditty just before the ejecthole released the ball still sounds through my head.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Remember kids. If you wanna score high on Dolly, be sure to go into the hole many many times.

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I knew that was coming. As soon as I saw the video I starting laughing when the hole mention came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.