LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013

tristanshout

May 30, 2013
I re-nominate my 'Pinball Wizard' pack:

Tommy
Sorcerer
added bonus - Capt Fantastic

I presume you mean 'Wizard!' (the '75 Bally machine with Tommy film graphics) and 'The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard' (1994 Data East machine with the Broadway musical soundtrack).

I definitely want both of those + Capt Fantastic (and for good measure Buckaroo and Kings and Queens)

Next May will be the 45th anniversary of the release of the original Tommy album, hint, hint!

BTW, The Pacific Pinball Museum in Alameda has both Wizard! and Capt Fantastic right next to each other.

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
Just saw on the official Pinball Arcade website that there is one table listed for Table Pack 21, so I am guessing that we are getting a Premium Table next month.

westofrome

Jan 29, 2013
Strange, I don't think there's ever been a single-table pack without an accompanying Kickstarter. Do you know if that image showed two question-mark tables in previous months?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Strange, I don't think there's ever been a single-table pack without an accompanying Kickstarter. Do you know if that image showed two question-mark tables in previous months?

Yes, it always showed two question marks, except for T2

N

netizen

There's only one archived page on the Wayback machine for just before pack 19, and the image shows 2 question marks. For whatever that is worth.

westofrome

Jan 29, 2013
I wonder if this means that the re-releases are done, and therefore they can only produce one table a month (premium or no)?

TheLohoped

Nov 6, 2013
Wayback Machine confirms that they used two question marks for other months. So it's likely that it's only one table for December. A popular premium table can be great start for new season and nice christmas present from Farsight.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Here's hoping that a rich fan of the game has just thrown a huge wedge of cash over to Farsight to get a table made.

Perhaps Slash wanting GnR made?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Let the wild speculation begin! It's TSPP!

Seriously though, we should get a clue in a couple hours if everything holds true to form.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
as long as process of acquiring new licenses for W/B is in progress it will be new Gottlieb and as it is on end of December so it will be EM for it's "jingle bells" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts