Table Pack #25 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Here's a small exchange from Facebook:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anton Vlassiouk - Getaway HSII next,please!
March 15 at 3:52am

The Pinball Arcade - We aren't going to do them both in a row.
March 15 at 1:39pm

Allen Gee - And just like that, we have confirmation.
March 15 at 2:52pm

Mike Morse - I can't believe he fell for that. Hahahaha
March 15 at 8:31pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, could still be fancy trickery, but I really don't think so.

Haha... classic. Their poor PR guy is probably getting a slap on the wrist right about now.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
It more or less confirms The Getaway, too. :)
The more the merrier! Didn't someone also mention Farsight securing the rights to that ZZtop song used in Getaway? At any rate, I would imagine Getaway will probably come sometime during Season 4. Sequels/Prequels typically come in different Seasons. Bride of Pinbot Season 1, then Pinbot in Season 2. Black Knight season 1, then BK2K in season 3. Well, we did get both Elviras back to back (table packs 6 & 7), so I guess anything can happen. :p

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Isn't Jack-bot basically the same game as Pinbot?

use second world wonder - youtube, and you'll see how different they are - and JB has DMD btw, and we know how people like them =)

Didn't someone also mention Farsight securing the rights to that ZZtop song used in Getaway?

if i remember right, "someone" mentioned that FS DIDN'T buy rights for use of this song

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
This is going to please so many people on this forum.

But I don't think they'll shut up until HS2 is out as well...

Guilty on both counts

Er, why would we need more than one? Especially when I took the photo myself of my own machine.

In the same way most people think all DMD games > all alpha-numeric games. I find HS to be a lot faster and far less forgiving. For casual players I think HS2 might appeal more, but the original HS will rip your head off.

I love both but my preference for the getaway has little to do with the scoring display system. I mean I love the video mode but I feel that the getaway has the perfect rule depth. Enough to do but you can hit red line mania fairly quickly as well. Plus there is secret mania and that jackpot sound.

BTW, how do we know it's not Indy 500 with a simple reference to High Speed to throw us off?

Also, do we start predicting Cyclone for every table now, or The Getaway?

I say eight ball deluxe.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I frrequent that HMV for the pinball. Will look out for you. Assuming your avatar is accurate :p

I usually wear a hat and the specs are optional, but yes. I might even be there sometime tomorrow, who knows? I only have one rule: no stalking!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I usually wear a hat and the specs are optional, but yes. I might even be there sometime tomorrow, who knows? I only have one rule: no stalking!

Haha - I will definitely say hi. I carry around a Dreamcast satchel. Think that's probably the first thing you'd notice about me.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Oh god, I really hope I/we weren't wrong on this:
w2iMXIM.png

:/

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Very cool. I hope it's the real Steve Ritchie. And not just your neighbor named Steve Ritchie. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts