Table Pack #25 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Oh, it definitely is :) Although if there's a Q&A at Texas Pinball Festival, I'm hoping to ask him if he'd jump at the chance to do an original/unlicensed theme and if so, what it would be. Maybe F-14 2? High Speed 3?!? A brand new HS game with simplicity at it's core would be glorious.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
LOL on Farsight. For once the clue picture was something incredibly specific. Most clues in the past have been incrediblly vague. Either way this is awesome news!!!

Septarius

Jun 26, 2013
Dispatch this if 504. Suspect ran a red light, over...

Haven't been this excited since the Greenlight of TPA on Steam.
I can finally see this table in its full glory instead of the flipper dissolving 8-bit version that started my pinball journey.
Next on my list, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Tales from the Crypt, Jurassic Park. Really I am up for anything after HS.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Dispatch this if 504. Suspect ran a red light, over...

Haven't been this excited since the Greenlight of TPA on Steam.
I can finally see this table in its full glory instead of the flipper dissolving 8-bit version that started my pinball journey.
Best part about playing in TPA is there's no distracting evil ball gobblers. Unless TPA want to throw in an "8-bit" mode for Pinbot and High Speed! :rolleyes:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Oh, it definitely is :) Although if there's a Q&A at Texas Pinball Festival, I'm hoping to ask him if he'd jump at the chance to do an original/unlicensed theme and if so, what it would be. Maybe F-14 2? High Speed 3?!? A brand new HS game with simplicity at it's core would be glorious.

Well, in today's world, an F/A-18E pin would be more likely considering only Iran still uses F-14s. In the US, they've all been scrapped or turned into museum pieces.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Haha - I will definitely say hi. I carry around a Dreamcast satchel. Think that's probably the first thing you'd notice about me.

I could well be there tomorrow, but I'll randomly grab anyone with a Dreamcast satchel and say "hi" now that I know!

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
What's also awesome... No weak plunger or upper flipper. A rundown High Speed in the real world is unplayable.
There's a Black Knight 2000 at my local laundermat with flippers so weak I can't even get near the drop targets in the lower half of the table. All I could do was slowly volley the ball from one flipper to the other until it drained. Needless to say at the time I was very disappointed because I'd heard it was a good table. Now that I've downloaded BK2K on TPA, it's like the one of the most awesome tables I've ever played! Worst part every pinball I've been able to find in the wild has some sort of crippling issues. Hopefully the Texas Pinball Festival will cure my addiction for a while. I'm planning on making the trip to Dallas next Friday but unfortunately I won't be able to stay the whole weekend.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
PiN WiZ said:
This is the last time I'm going to warn members on the following infraction : Please refrain from posting unreleased or unconfirmed information you may find while digging through TPA files on this forum. Out of respect, FarSight should be given the chance to announce and confirm their own table releases. Members who do not abide by this will be immediately and permanently banned from the forum.

just quotin'.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
just quotin'.
This is correct; Pin Wiz's warning still stands. While I am well aware that the contents of the TPA files may be (and probably have been) posted on Facebook, Steam and/or elsewhere, this forum will not contribute to the problem.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I wouldn't take anything you see in that one source too seriously anyway. WHO Dunnit and BK2K aren't in there anywhere nor were they ever in there.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
This is correct; Pin Wiz's warning still stands. While I am well aware that the contents of the TPA files may be (and probably have been) posted on Facebook, Steam and/or elsewhere, this forum will not contribute to the problem.

Rulebreakers these days...geez!

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
I wouldn't take anything you see in that one source too seriously anyway. WHO Dunnit and BK2K aren't in there anywhere nor were they ever in there.
but we must delete posts about it as stupid fanatics anyway!

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
not a big fan of S.Ritchie's games - love only STNG, on other his tables this "shoot mini-loop" game is too boring for me.

gonzo

Aug 27, 2013
I sincerely apologize for my post, it actually was an attempt for me to share pertinent informations regarding the subject of this thread. Informations that are neither hidden or encrypted... My mistake is that I haven't read the whole thread as it's quite long and so I missed the rule and violated the taboo. It's my mistake, I assume it and I apologize for it

That being said I must say it's really hurtful to be called by some sad personnalities "a stupid fanatic". This insult is what freudian guys call a transfer, as I'm clearly not the one that enforce a certain orthodoxy the hardest and silliest way, I'm just a clumsy guy with no bad intent whatsoever.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I sincerely apologize for my post, it actually was an attempt for me to share pertinent informations regarding the subject of this thread. Informations that are neither hidden or encrypted... My mistake is that I haven't read the whole thread as it's quite long and so I missed the rule and violated the taboo. It's my mistake, I assume it and I apologize for it

That being said I must say it's really hurtful to be called by some sad personnalities "a stupid fanatic". This insult is what freudian guys call a transfer, as I'm clearly not the one that enforce a certain orthodoxy the hardest and silliest way, I'm just a clumsy guy with no bad intent whatsoever.

No hard feelings. We all make mistakes in life; it's not just you.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013

Stuff happens we all slip sometimes. Don't be hard on yourself. I just call myself a big dummy and live on for the next slip up

gonzo

Aug 27, 2013
The incident is behind us now, things that had to be said have been said. Obviously there are no hard feelings left for both side thanks to a mutual understanding. Let's forget all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.