Table Pack #27 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

May 10, 2012
Not often you will find me talk about overrated pins but I think safe cracker is a little bit overrated. Still a cool machine, just a little bit shallow and not much to shoot for if you take away the board game on the backglass

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Think we'll get a Premium license this season? :rolleyes::confused::eek:

I doubt it. And, actually, I'm fine with no premium license table this season. The tables that have come out this season have either been long-time itches that FarSight has scratched, or great tables that I'd never played before but have found I really like. If the rest of the season goes thusly, from where I sit, there's no need for Addams or Simpsons or what have you.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I doubt it. And, actually, I'm fine with no premium license table this season. The tables that have come out this season have either been long-time itches that FarSight has scratched, or great tables that I'd never played before but have found I really like. If the rest of the season goes thusly, from where I sit, there's no need for Addams or Simpsons or what have you.

+1.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Maybe Farsight is interested in getting out as many unlicensed tables as they can now, since they make the most money on those.

Then when they run out, say at the end of Season 4, they will start doing lots of the managable-cost ones.

Now I don't know the costs but I would suspect stuff like, Indy 500, F-14, and maybe even Monopoly, Judge Dredd, Rollercoaster Tycoon... stuff that I would think would not require kickstarter, maybe that's when they'll start doing them.

Because by then, you have a very large player base, all the platforms are accounted for, Season's 1, 2, 3, and 4 will still be for sale, still making money, and while they don't make as much as the non-licensed stuff, some profit is better than none.

This is all just stuff in my head, I am in no way shape or form and insider nor confirming this. Though some of my past predictions have come true.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Maybe Farsight is interested in getting out as many unlicensed tables as they can now, since they make the most money on those.

Then when they run out, say at the end of Season 4, they will start doing lots of the managable-cost ones.

Now I don't know the costs but I would suspect stuff like, Indy 500, F-14, and maybe even Monopoly, Judge Dredd, Rollercoaster Tycoon... stuff that I would think would not require kickstarter, maybe that's when they'll start doing them.

Because by then, you have a very large player base, all the platforms are accounted for, Season's 1, 2, 3, and 4 will still be for sale, still making money, and while they don't make as much as the non-licensed stuff, some profit is better than none.

This is all just stuff in my head, I am in no way shape or form and insider nor confirming this. Though some of my past predictions have come true.

Sounds pretty logical to me.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Is it 3 more tables in season 3 after Junkyard? Diner confirmed, BSD very likely and a Stern? I would have thought World Cup Soccer 94 for a perfect release in June otherwise. Maybe BSD is pushed to sep/oct and the end of season will be:
June: WCS94
July: Diner
August: Monopoly

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Is it 3 more tables in season 3 after Junkyard? Diner confirmed, BSD very likely and a Stern? I would have thought World Cup Soccer 94 for a perfect release in June otherwise. Maybe BSD is pushed to sep/oct and the end of season will be:
June: WCS94
July: Diner
August: Monopoly

4 more tables this season - 2 in August. The hint should clarify things.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Here's ya hint............

1000x1000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts