Table Pack #27 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
While the 1989 version does have a better theme the gameplay just sucks. Best strategy is to just loop the middle ramp for unlimited millions, even the multiball is not worth going for when you can do this. Also the Batcave looks like poop on that game.

You forget that the game will kick the ball off the ramp to keep you from looping it that much. You have to start million plus mode to actually get the game to allow you to loop that ramp. It is an incredibly easy shot, though.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Is it just mean or do they never give concret answers in the stream, they say either

'I would love to see than' or 'still no more further information on that' or 'im not sure if thats happening' etc

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Is it just mean or do they never give concret answers in the stream, they say either

'I would love to see than' or 'still no more further information on that' or 'im not sure if thats happening' etc

They are ordered to say that
Basically told to say that by management

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
That, and it seems as though some of the PR guys aren't completely clued in to what the people at HQ are doing, so there's not much they CAN say.

To give a concrete answer can lead to big trouble later on if it turns out they're wrong (especially a "yes," but a "no" can still have those consequences), hence all of the politician's answers from pretty much any company except the newest of the startups.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Next month is incredibly interesting.

Diner would have been 3 Williams in a row, so that's probably why they aren't doing it.

Next month could be Xenon or Party Zone.

Party Zone, to me, is a table of very high interest. I only got a very small amount of playtime with it in real life, and want to really see what it's all about.

If it's Xenon though. Holy Moly. People will go nuts. Xenon is a big deal to a ton of people. It was the table I had as a child growing up, so to me would be a dream come true having it in the arcade.

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
I like the way Xenon plays, but I don't like the way she stares at me. She peers into my soul...

I know a lot of people really enjoyed the artwork for Xenon though. I suppose that the artwork is just a product of its time. I was born in 1986 and hence I grew up in 1990s and 2000s trends, so it feels passé for me, and she does too.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Next month is incredibly interesting.

Diner would have been 3 Williams in a row, so that's probably why they aren't doing it.

Next month could be Xenon or Party Zone.

Party Zone, to me, is a table of very high interest. I only got a very small amount of playtime with it in real life, and want to really see what it's all about.

If it's Xenon though. Holy Moly. People will go nuts. Xenon is a big deal to a ton of people. It was the table I had as a child growing up, so to me would be a dream come true having it in the arcade.

They already said next month was a Stern table.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
They already said next month was a Stern table.

When did they say that next month was a Stern? I know that the FB page poster said there was one coming this season,but I didn't read or hear during the twitch stream that it was the next release.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
When did they say that next month was a Stern? I know that the FB page poster said there was one coming this season,but I didn't read or hear during the twitch stream that it was the next release.

Is that what they said?

My bad.

I know they also said "Diner" wasn't the next table.

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
A stern table next month
It will be one of the following
Tales of the crypt
Monopoly
Rollercoaster Tycoon

Take your pick

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
never played RCT, but since my love and hate (mostly hate) relationship with those upper flipper and a half on monopoly I'm hoping for RCT

night

May 18, 2012
Tales from the Crypt. Me wants it now.

crypt-keeper-pinball.jpg

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Aren't we supposed to get two sterns this season
Than I think Tales from the Crypt will be one of them

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I don't know about two this season but you should start seeing some stern and data east tables in season 4.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I saw that The Pinball Arcade liked my post that I've predicted that F-14 Tomcat is coming in Season 3! Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Oh god oh god oh god oh god.

I doubt we'll see two Steve Ritchie System 11 tables though... that and High Speed might be too samey.

Hope I'm wrong, though. F-14 with the speed of the HS table would be epic as hell. I love the music, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts