Table Pack #27 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The movies are based in Los Angeles, and Sausalito is near San Francisco. Both on or near the San Andreas Fault. I'm going with Earthshaker, a popular, in-demand table. I hope I'm right. That would be a great table.

Roadshow has both L.A. And San Francisco in it. Plus, it looks like the Creature is putting on a "show" and needs to head for the "road."

Can anyone confirm is Sausalito has anything to do with Light, Camera, Action. I'm not familiar with that one at all.

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
Roadshow has both L.A. And San Francisco in it. Plus, it looks like the Creature is putting on a "show" and needs to head for the "road."

Can anyone confirm is Sausalito has anything to do with Light, Camera, Action. I'm not familiar with that one at all.

Well, according to Wikipedia Sausalito is "near the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge," which is prominent on LCA's backglass.

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
image-7.jpg

yep

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
It's not too bad a table.

For it's age LCA is a decent table with some nice features. While the loop million shot is unbalancing there are several modes and other cool features. However I do not know how they are going to emulate the chart of 25 cards for the game.

tjsynkral

Mar 3, 2013
I predict F-14, based on the 14, the fact that S3 has been on kind of a DMD/System 11 alternating cycle, and "campus" and "sausalito" don't connect with any pinballs I think they'd release.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Well, according to Wikipedia Sausalito is "near the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge," which is prominent on LCA's backglass.

Yes. Indeed, the location where the movie scene is being filmed (as depicted on the backglass) is indeed on the northern side of the Golden Gate Bridge right near where Sausalito would be.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
They had a poll asking what to release in Season 3. Diner, Earth Shaker, or Cyclone. Diner won. Soooooo that means Earth Shaker is the next table? I don't think so.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
They had a poll asking what to release in Season 3. Diner, Earth Shaker, or Cyclone. Diner won. Soooooo that means Earth Shaker is the next table? I don't think so.

Well, yeah. There is that, too. :) I was just looking for a non-Gottlieb answer, and I don't think there is one. I think Lights Camera Action is on its way.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Please, for all our sake, keep looking for a non-Gottlieb answer. Please. I've played LCA. Real boring real fast.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
We haven't had a Gottlieb table in such a long time that it'd actually be a welcome surprise to see one.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Back to Gottlieb tables again

Great

One Gottlieb table out of 10 this season-I won't complain, especially given the great WMS tables we're still getting.
Don't forget our "yet-to-be-named" Stern table to come.

LCA didn't rate as high in the Gottlieb most-wanted polls, and it sold less than 2,000 tables.
I'm pleasantly surprised to see it will be next.

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Why Farsight
Why

You know when they run out of good tables to do they go back to their Gottlieb collection

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
We haven't had a Gottlieb table in such a long time that it'd actually be a welcome surprise to see one.

But why LCA of all tables

Well I suppose there has to be one lame duck in each season

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
Please, for all our sake, keep looking for a non-Gottlieb answer. Please. I've played LCA. Real boring real fast.

I would be real surprised personally if it's LCA. I don't see any sort of campus, movies or modeling pins I'd think they'd release (except perhaps Playboy if that After Dark concept got rolling. :p )

I'm thinking F-14 right now too, though I guess Road Show is a distinct possibility. Or really anything with that sort of hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.