Table Pack #42 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iain

Jul 28, 2012
F-14. This will be the Season Of S. Ritchie. Which means we also get No Fear and Flash.

This is the prediction I really want to be correct.

No Fear, is my most wanted table now on TPA. F-14 is also a great table and I also wouldnt mind seeing Flash, I have never actually played Flash but from the older tables Gorgar is my fave and Flash looks pretty similar in playing style to Gorgar so Id happily have it in TPA

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
F-14 will be later in the season.

If we are coming up on the two horror-themed tables...then my guesses are between Bone Busters,Mary Shelley's Frankenstein,or Freddy.

Freddy being the dark horse.

Actually - I think we are going to get only one horror themed table this time.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
Interesting about the "Mousing Around" file - remember that HS2 files were found months before it finally came to TPA. So probably coming sometime but not a given it's the next table.

It's not seen on my PC machine. Hmm, maybe they are throwing random resource file "leaks" to throw the "leak detectors" off the track. Heck maybe they'll finally use that Ace High resource file that's been floating around in the Steam version forever. :)

From what I remember the forum mods discourage using Steam file as cannon fodder in the forums, but there are four new enums in addition to High Speed 2 and Safe Cracker in my Steam folder. Actually the most intriguing one (to me) isn't even related to an actual game. Still, my guess is, if you want to be surprised about either table #42 or maybe #43, don't look there. :)

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
If they do two Halloween games I would say #42 Bone Busters Inc. #43 either Mary Shelly's Frankenstein or Tales From The Crypt. Then #44 F-14 Tomcat or Mousin' Around.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
would love for it to be transporter.

I'll go with TFTC though. Let's continue season 5 with a bang!

Also happy to hear about the possibility of Mousin' Around. It's a very fun table.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I kinda hope it's Bone Busters Inc. not impressed with our other Sega game, Starship Troopers. Just my humble opinion though.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
This is the prediction I really want to be correct.

No Fear, is my most wanted table now on TPA. F-14 is also a great table and I also wouldnt mind seeing Flash, I have never actually played Flash but from the older tables Gorgar is my fave and Flash looks pretty similar in playing style to Gorgar so Id happily have it in TPA

+100!!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I kinda hope it's Bone Busters Inc. not impressed with our other Sega game, Starship Troopers. Just my humble opinion though.

+1 for Bone Busters Inc. for Halloween.
Really not impressed with Starship Troopers either.

Flarie

Feb 19, 2014
I don't like that these threads get created way before the email is sent and the hint is provided. It confuses me because I always come back to the forums to look for the speculation thread after receiving the email and I never know if I'm looking at the correct one. Should I be looking at #41, #42?

Flarie

Feb 19, 2014
I thought speculation started when the email was sent. I use these threads not to speculate but to see what people think the table will be based on the hints.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Devils Dare
I'm into this and a lot of other suggestions. But Frankenstein is really, really good, guys. I've played it so much that I think I'm tired of it, but I think the dots and music are as good as Sega/Stern has ever gotten (I haven't played many newer Sterns though)...

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I thought speculation started when the email was sent. I use these threads not to speculate but to see what people think the table will be based on the hints.

The problem is that the people here are so good at deciphering the hints that within an hour of release, the current thread becomes old news quickly. When you read #41 now, continuous speculation of the hint is merely flogging a dead horse. "It's The Getaway, let's guess the next table" is essentially what it comes down to.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
The problem is that the people here are so good at deciphering the hints that within an hour of release, the current thread becomes old news quickly. When you read #41 now, continuous speculation of the hint is merely flogging a dead horse. "It's The Getaway, let's guess the next table" is essentially what it comes down to.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.