The 12 Days of Christmas:

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I wouldn't get overly excited for anyone newer to the forums...much of it is videos and screenshots (gameplay and behind the scenes stuff), link to a review, system news update. The more significant announcements were probably the classic Bally poll coming soon, the announcement that they had a new publisher for x360(that announcement was a bust) and prizes for winners of the first tournament (bit not what the prize would be). It is very cool but it might be somewhat underwhelming if you're expecting nothing but table announcements, and kickstarrer news.

you broke my hopes and dreams ^^

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
The true 12 days of Christmas don't start until Christmas Day and ends on three kings day so I wouldn't get worked up about when farsight does their version of it.

Yup, Bowflex knows what is up. The 12 Days of Christmas are after Christmas (and run until Epiphany), not before.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
No, the point is, it's counting down 'til Christmas day, but for some reason, some people don't know how to work a calendar.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
bah humbug? who cares of the real tradtion or the days. its a fun way to give all fans and rabid masses the fun hints and fuel to speculate well into the summer. its a wee present lol.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
So Day 1 is "A partridge in a pear tree?" Like the song? Not a pinball screenshot or news or anything? Maybe it's a clue... could it be finally? ... Partridge Family pinball??

MTS_Witchboy-37453-WB-ThePartridgeFamilyPinballv2.jpg

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
So Day 1 is "A partridge in a pear tree?" Like the song? Not a pinball screenshot or news or anything? Maybe it's a clue... could it be finally? ... Partridge Family pinball??

No, jkonami. Nothing like that. Waiting for the official announcements that tie in with the song.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
There has been no official announcement for The Pinball Arcade's "First Day of Christmas" and the following is for reference of how the 12 days will play out.

Dec. 14th : First Day

Dec. 15th : Second Day

Dec. 16th : Third Day

Dec. 17th : Fourth Day

Dec. 18th : Fifth Day

Dec. 19th : Sixth Day

Dec. 20th : Seventh Day

Dec. 21st : Eighth Day

Dec. 22nd : Ninth Day

Dec. 23rd : Tenth Day

Dec. 24th : Eleventh Day

Dec. 25th : Twelfth Day

N

netizen

On the first day of Christmas Farsight gave Facebook: A Fish Tales video for free? :p

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012

If such a table existed I think I would be convinced that I am actually dead and went to hell.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

Does ball 1 spontaneously change color in the middle of play and no one acknowledges anything happened?

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I just did a google image search and there it was, astoundingly. Apparently it's a fan made model for The Sims, who knew?

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
First day of Christmas is a PS4 release date. 12/17 for NA and 12/18 for EU. With a disc version coming also.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.