The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Their reply that people have to request TAF _or_ get TAFG also doesn't make sense, considering the $100 tier says "everything above, plus...".

I hope their community guy was just confused when he said that on KS. [EDIT] Or not:

Not very professional

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Although it's a shame about Christopher Lloyd, at least it doesn't affect gameplay whatsoever. For that matter, I'm definitely not going to miss Pugsly. I don't even remember him in the movie.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Although it's a shame about Christopher Lloyd, at least it doesn't affect gameplay whatsoever. For that matter, I'm definitely not going to miss Pugsly. I don't even remember him in the movie.

Never liked that fat little kid eh

warsaw303

Jun 8, 2012
I'm not even sure why they couldn't secure Christopher Lloyd's or Jimmy Workman's license. Especially Jimmy as Puggsly. No offense to the guy, but what does he have going on? Is he not interested in some money?

In Christopher Lloyd's case I wonder if he even knows about it. Sometimes agents or managers make that decision for their client without even mentioning it, especially if there is little money involved.

One speech quote from Fester I do remember is "Quick Multiball!". I'm not sure if that's really Christopher Lloyd.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I'm not even sure why they couldn't secure Christopher Lloyd's or Jimmy Workman's license. Especially Jimmy as Puggsly. No offense to the guy, but what does he have going on? Is he not interested in some money?

I think he is.
He does not seem to work anymore.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
So what's that tournament they are talking about on the $15 level running from now until the end of the kickstarter? Is that available on PSN as well?

Then at 75 there's a tournament AFTER the kickstarter as well?

PS Why is FS referring to Kicksterter, is that an in-joke?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

Google is your friend. There's some family drama with him, his sisters, and their mom. Mom used to be his manager when he was acting. All I'm saying is there might be a whole can of worms to sort through that probably wasn't even close to being worth it.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I wouldn't get to hyped guys the first 48 hrs of a KS are always strong, come Monday we will see it slow down rapidly. I bet by this time next week it will only be at the 45k mark and be moving at a snails pace until the last 48 hrs

I wonder if Christopher Lloyd has a twitter page?

EDIT: it would appear he doesnt, but does have a facebook page!

Last edited:

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
agree lettuce. All depends how much coverage this kickstarter gets and whether all those FB requests translate into KS bids.

think the TAF splash screen on the new Dracula release should have been more in your face too :) I missed it first time round. (android)

btw: kudos to Zen.

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
agree lettuce. All depends how much coverage this kickstarter gets and whether all those FB requests translate into KS bids.

btw: kudos to Zen.

Yes, Kickstarters "generally" start off strong and then dip after the initial flurry before picking up again towards the closing days/hours (esp. if new tiers/rewards get introduced to help the campaign). Some users may upgrade, others might even downgrade (hopefully not many though).

When you think of how much time/enjoyment you'll get out of this table, then $7 is trivial (I'd spend more than that in a burger joint on a single meal or a couple of beers). But if some of the larger gaming sites/blogs could at least mention it and keep it on peoples radars (esp. as it's a very short 30 day campaign) then it stands a good chance - particularly as this is the one table that pretty much everyone has been requesting for years.

Also, like you mention - Kudos to Zen whose tables I also enjoy playing immensely.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Why it take 5 months to release TAF table and every other table 1 month?

Because for TAF, they need to collect KS funds, distribute that money to the license holders, secure the license agreements, and then develop the table.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts