The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Workman and Lloyd(or his agent) weren't on board from the beginning. It was always understood that Fester and Pugsley would have to be retouched if nothing could get worked out.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
imo the fester retouch looks fine and the backglass doesn't make any difference since you don't see it when playing.

Exactly. Fester looks fine and, seriously, who is looking at it in any kind of detail when they're playing the game? Certainly I won't be.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I've just been informed that Christina Ricci's likeness will be restored on the backglass before release so rest assured that Wednesday will be unaltered on the backglass when the table is released.

Thanks for the kick in the butt lettuce. :)

No problem :D

I completely understand that the changes to some artwork needed to be done and i know this is holy unethical but i kind of hope that some wiz on the PC version hacks back in the original artwork or i know FS wouldn't endorse this but if they were to leave a copy of the original artwork in the table just hidden away but could easily be enabled for someone in the know!

EDIT: I hope they can add a strobe effect for the showtime mulitball to simulate the flashers in the topper on the real machine for the lightening

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Can anyone post a picture of the backglass

uwFhjtX.png
WBkrZcK.png

Pugsley looks stoned!!!

I think they need to blend in the art they added is too bold and sticks out when compared to the original artwork around it

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I think Fester is ok....I would have gone thicker with the outline of the head to match the original artwork, thin the nose....better fidelity to the eyes and close the mouth a little.
ZpNpup8.png

I understand that FS has to make Fester different enough from the original, but come on... FS succeeded to draw something ugly. lol

StrakaC shows that it is possible to draw a different and nice Fester's face.

Well... as it has been said, it could have been worse! :p

p6800

May 17, 2013
"I assume" isn't good enough. I want to make a date out of this release and i need to plan in advance! :D

Any betatester knows? Or someone on the inside?

D

dmarcoot2

It is out for iOS now. I donated $100 but yet to hear how to claim the rewards after filling out the survey.

Seriously, this is pretty embarrassing. I can't play past the high score limit. If i hadn't donated $100 I would buy the table right now and enjoy the game as I have been waiting to do for 5 month. Non donors can play it fully right now for $5.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.