The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

N

Nik Barbour

There should be a "hate" button for everything Facebook.

Jimmy Saville was apparently alive again and posting on The PinballArcade 'Wall' yesterday I noticed.
Apparently he's a Pinball fan.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
FarSight just posted this on Facebook to someone who asked about TZ on PS3 (region was not specified).

"Its now looking like early January" :(

Dinosaur Toy

Sep 10, 2012
FarSight just posted this on Facebook to someone who asked about TZ on PS3 (region was not specified).

I know that the console platform holders have bad systems in place when it comes to certification for releases.

But Sony is reputedly not as bad as Microsoft (reputedly). And it just seems like every other developer/publisher large and small has no problem with a steady stream of content and DLC being published every every week on PSN. I get the impression repeated delays for content happens but is very rare for most developers. Sometimes, I do have to wonder just what is going on at Farsight. Are there actually that many glitches and bugs in their tables, so they get rejected from certification more than usual? Or what have you.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
More than likely its riddled with bugs. Oh we'll, they can delay all they want, I just won't buy the table right away. When stuff like this happens my money goes to other things that come out beforehand. Under Defeat HD FTW! Plus 16 tables is more than enough to keep me addicted.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I get the impression repeated delays for content happens but is very rare for most developers. Sometimes, I do have to wonder just what is going on at Farsight. Are there actually that many glitches and bugs in their tables, so they get rejected from certification more than usual? Or what have you.

This is really it. Other games/developers announce patches and DLC months in advance with no delays. With Farsight it happens almost every, single time. At this point I don't think they can try to pass off the blame anymore. It is obvious that the fault for this is theirs.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012

Just checked Facebook for that post, and was not confirmed , who asked and in which comments area? Since we have trolls faking PIN WIz's account , maybe this is another one ? Did it reply with TPA as the member? are you making this up? Because they would not make a announcement like that in a buried comment .

Im skeptical either way , because they already delayed table pack Scared stiff and Big Shot to make room for the Premium release , which they would not do without being damn certain it was coming out .

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Click on "Highlights" and select

"Posts by Others"

Rick Johnson: When is the Twilight Zone table going to be available for the PS3?

The Pinball Arcade: Its now looking like early January.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Of course this sucks. BUT, if it means we will get a POLISHED table (bugs, lighting, physics etc) then I will gladly wait a couple extra weeks

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Of course this sucks. BUT, if it means we will get a POLISHED table (bugs, lighting, physics etc) then I will gladly wait a couple extra weeks

Agreed. At this point we have more than enough tables to play that all releases should get pushed off to fix all the current problems and hopefully prevent them in future tables.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Ok, but there is now no reason why the ps3 shouldn't have gotten scared stiff and big shot this month! Just makes no sense. The tables are complete. Let us buy them!

okurka

Banned
Apr 6, 2012
Just checked Facebook for that post, and was not confirmed , who asked and in which comments area? Since we have trolls faking PIN WIz's account , maybe this is another one ? Did it reply with TPA as the member? are you making this up? Because they would not make a announcement like that in a buried comment .

Im skeptical either way , because they already delayed table pack Scared stiff and Big Shot to make room for the Premium release , which they would not do without being damn certain it was coming out .
Don't be so paranoid.

http://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/posts/502548656432866

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Agreed. At this point we have more than enough tables to play that all releases should get pushed off to fix all the current problems and hopefully prevent them in future tables.

Please God let this happen. I would love for them to stop releasing half-baked tables and fix what they have already sold us.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.