The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Regarding those Kickstarter project updates - who is Rosa Shelton? Those updates were kind of cryptic/weird and I'm not sure if they were supposed to officially go out.
Just found those updates in my email folder and was wondering as well. What on earth was that all about? And did we really need to know? Especially about tensions within the team, assuming there were any?

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Regarding those Kickstarter project updates - who is Rosa Shelton? Those updates were kind of cryptic/weird and I'm not sure if they were supposed to officially go out.

Rosa Shelton (is/was?) an employee at Farsight Studios. She was handling some of the customer service stuff and she seemed to get FS going in the proper direction in regards to the TPA fan base. If she is gone,then FS has lost an asset.

The person she mentions in the KS update,Mike Lindsey - has already helped me out with getting my KS T2 table,so I'm sure that things will be okay in that regard.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

I don't what her title was but she's the person that's been answering customer support emails for the last few months. Those KS updates definitely weren't the kind of public face I'd want if I were running FS. Bad grammar and the part about "argued" probably should have been left out.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Evil Kenevel and ...?

Howdy netizen, being a fellow Montanan, Evil Keneval's name is actually spelled Evel Knievel. He was a wild man but there wasn't nothing evil about him. I grew up 70 miles from where he was born an lived his life, Butte Montana.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Howdy netizen, being a fellow Montanan, Evil Keneval's name is actually spelled Evel Knievel. He was a wild man but there wasn't nothing evil about him. I grew up 70 miles from where he was born an lived his life, Butte Montana.

Hey Frank, you ever see him in person or get to meet him?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Sorry lads, I'm preparing to move across country this week so it's been postponed. Things have been quite crazy around here this month with planning the 2,000 mile move.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Lucky you. Great pinball places in California.

Really? Because SoCal has only 1 official arcade that I know of, Pins & Needles. There's supposed to be a reopening of this one place that gives a tour of the history of pinball and lets you play, but isn't as of yet. And then there's the failed kickstarter for the Museum of Pinball, which is still just a dream. NorCal has a few locations apparently, but Jeff isn't moving up there. Believe me, as a lifelong resident, there aint been squat for public pinball for 15 years. Now the private collectors, that's a different story, as I found out once I joined a league.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
The Pinball Arcade will be opening at some point. Then you have 500 tables to enjoy. It might have failed it's KickStarter, but I am sure we have not seen the last of the Pin Museum. It will be a reality at some point in the near future.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The Pinball Arcade will be opening at some point. Then you have 500 tables to enjoy. It might have failed it's KickStarter, but I am sure we have not seen the last of the Pin Museum. It will be a reality at some point in the near future.

Fingers and toes crossed, believe me. Hell, I'd be happy if we could get an expo around here.

Damon0306

Aug 10, 2013
I went to the Silverball Museum for the first time this summer, I have lived in Northern, NJ my whole life.

We were on our way to Atlantic City so we stopped, cool place lots of older machines, was hoping to see a lot more machines from the 90's.

I was kinda disappointed to be honest, purchased a 1-hour pass and stayed about 20 mins.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.