Version 1.28.11 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
To come back on the High Wire Multiball, just got it going again and even if just 1 player you get them all at once. It doesn't seem like a bug, they don't drain instantly so it clearly is possible this should be the way it starts multiball.

I did however notice something on Circus Voltaire, after getting extra ball while on 3rd ball, the Shoot Again light was still on when that ball drained but the game ended, so I guess that needs to be looked at :)

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Just got all the standard goals in Cactus Canyon, no achievement though. I did get the hi-score achievement.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Just got all the standard goals in Cactus Canyon, no achievement though. I did get the hi-score achievement.

Same thing happened to me on Class of 1812-but this was just after TPA released on PC. Strangely enough, I got the wizard achievement, but no standard achievement. Playing 1812 on another computer, and getting all standard goals, is what popped the cheevo for me. You may try that on another computer to see if it works, as steam achievements are linked to your account.

But try to keep all of your goals and scores saved to one computer only. I've just learned that high scores and goals cannot be transferred from computer to computer. It used to be possible.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Just played TZ and got camera locked at playfield after 2nd multiball. So it's still broken but not as much as before.

N

netizen

Just played TZ and got camera locked at playfield after 2nd multiball. So it's still broken but not as much as before.

No ball trapped under the upper R Flipper? That's a common way to lockup TZ at the end of a Multi-Ball; especially LITZ.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
No ball trapped under the upper R Flipper? That's a common way to lockup TZ at the end of a Multi-Ball; especially LITZ.
That game is over and I can't look but I couldnt make the skill shot for the rest of the game. I couldn't repeat it so far during 5 more games

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Anyone else noticing tables getting stuck in plunger view during multiball? I've had it happen on ST:TNG, Who Dunnit, and at least one other (Dr. Dude maybe?). Sometimes it stays there till multiball ends, other times it will eventually go back to the proper view for no obvious reason.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
That game is over and I can't look but I couldnt make the skill shot for the rest of the game. I couldn't repeat it so far during 5 more games

Why even try to make the skill shot in the first place? Putting the ball in the bumpers could mean death.

KingNeptune

Feb 8, 2013
TPA loses audio playback when the primary audio playback device on Windows 8.1 changes mid game (such as plugging in headphones), though gameplay seems to continue undisturbed otherwise. Most other apps switch over to the new audio endpoint when this type of event occurs.

KingNeptune

Feb 8, 2013
An old but persistent irritation...
If you pull the plunger to launch the ball before the ball is loaded into the shooting lane, the ball will not be propelled when the plunger is released. You have to pull the plunger again to launch the ball.
Not a show stopper, but I have a habit from way back of being prepared with the plunger in anticipation of the next ball, and experience this glitch multiple times a TPA session.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
An old but persistent irritation...
If you pull the plunger to launch the ball before the ball is loaded into the shooting lane, the ball will not be propelled when the plunger is released. You have to pull the plunger again to launch the ball.
Not a show stopper, but I have a habit from way back of being prepared with the plunger in anticipation of the next ball, and experience this glitch multiple times a TPA session.

This should be fixed in our next release.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Hey Shaneus,

Is there anyway you could post a picture of the texture / lighting issue you're talking about in AFM? I'm looking around the table and I can't see it!

Thanks!
Hi Scumble!

Apologies for the delay, here's a video I've captured. Apologies for the quality, but it still shows the problem quite clearly:
https://www.mediafire.com/?zpq5axzpyf0e4sb

I've also double-checked, and the same problem also/still happens on the iOS version (and has done so since launch). Surprised no-one else has brought it up until now! I'm sure I had, but never had the means/drive to until now.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Hi Scumble!

Apologies for the delay, here's a video I've captured. Apologies for the quality, but it still shows the problem quite clearly:
https://www.mediafire.com/?zpq5axzpyf0e4sb

I've also double-checked, and the same problem also/still happens on the iOS version (and has done so since launch). Surprised no-one else has brought it up until now! I'm sure I had, but never had the means/drive to until now.
Ah that I have too.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts