My first table has arrived

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
It's not so noisy mechanically with the glass on, actually thinking about it I was taking my life in my hands playing with the glass off, had quite a few balls hitting the glass and me instinctively flinching away from the table!. Gotta get those stand up ball launching targets sorted.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Aw man, now I wanna play that RIGHT NOW!! Forgot just how good time noisy that table is.
Classic Steve Ritchie - bombard the player with as much sensory overload as possible. :D

It's why I want an F14 Tomcat so much and what makes T2 such a great game.

So pleased you've got it working and looking so good already. Welcome to the club!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
My question for today, how do you clean the steel ramps and guides and what with? I read someone say don't be abrasive with them because they have a protective coating?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I hit mine with Novus#2 without pressure because it is a mild abrasive for plastic and metals harder just go with the brushed in grain or use a degreaser like simple green or something similar then give them a waxing with whatever you use for a quick detail and ALWAYS use a micro fiber towel. For chome rails just give them a good buffing with a micro fiber towel THIS is a PAIN:) and best done with the parts removed, if your going to do it do it RIGHT dont get into a habit of "good enough" KEVLAR you inspired me to make a video so it should be up in a bit.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Any work, updates or problems? Isnt it fun to take the glass off and admire all the work that went into these things?:) I like to just look at it.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
No, was back in work yesterday so havent been on it since Saturday. Waiting on some spares atm, bumper caps, rubbers, cleaner etc.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Informative thread and nice video. I could kinda feel your disappointment and elation throughout the thread.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
When you spend CAI$$H on a toy you want it to work but when the toy is an antique you always got that what if thought and the only way to not worry is enjoy it while it lasts and learn how to fix it and eliminate the fear.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts