Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Awesome! While it will be some time before us 360 users are able to play it, it's nice to know someone will.

darkuni

Jul 26, 2012
If the wife wasn't sleeping I'd cap some HD video for you ;) (the cap system is in the bedroom)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If the wife wasn't sleeping I'd cap some HD video for you ;) (the cap system is in the bedroom)

Make a lot of videos in the bedroom eh? Just kidding. Thanks for the pics. I was afraid the top half of CFTBL would be a jumbled mess, but it looks very good.

darkuni

Jul 26, 2012
I can't seem to login - even tried changing my password .. LOGIN FAILURE ... Anyone else?

darkuni

Jul 26, 2012
Make a lot of videos in the bedroom eh? Just kidding. Thanks for the pics. I was afraid the top half of CFTBL would be a jumbled mess, but it looks very good.

Heh ... Actually, the living room TV is often taken - so it is just plain easier to have my own room while the family is huddled around the boob tube.

darkuni

Jul 26, 2012
The video is uploading ... but thanks to youTube's new "process as we go", a simple 500MB video takes almost an HOUR to upload. So silly.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
This android release before iOS is bs. Apple better get their **** together when it comes to this. Apps should be released on iOS first. I am sure it is Apple's fault because of the process. It better change.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
This android release before iOS is bs. Apple better get their **** together when it comes to this. Apps should be released on iOS first. I am sure it is Apple's fault because of the process. It better change.
It could be a LOT worse. You could be dealing with Microsoft.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012

I'm kind of afraid to ask but I will anyway. Why should apps be released on iOS first? Shouldn't they be released on whatever platform approves them first?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I'm kind of afraid to ask but I will anyway. Why should apps be released on iOS first? Shouldn't they be released on whatever platform approves them first?
Apple has a reputation for being ultra-competitive. Steve Jobs said he wanted to destroy Google (Android), and getting things people want before Android does will help move towards that ultimate goal. Jobs's death has changed the company, and they might no longer have that drive.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Apple has a reputation for being ultra-competitive. Steve Jobs said he wanted to destroy Google (Android), and getting things people want before Android does will help move towards that ultimate goal. Jobs's death has changed the company, and they might no longer have that drive.

Agreed, but id say jobby left a 50 yr plan he did have a large ego. Shame really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.