Patch 1.19 NA and 1.20 EU

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
A couple tables are giving me a "go pro" option....I have the pro pass for ALL seasons. I did do a "restore licenses" and that did nothing.
Black Knight
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Maybe because those tables just had Pro mode added?

Also, is it just me or is the bulb brightness slider not actually working (or just far too subtle of a change, or maybe only certain lights change) on many of the tables? I don't remember which tables I noticed the issue on, I just did a quick play of the new tables and checked out a few of the mentioned issues, but Paragon was one of them where bulb brightness slider appeared to do nothing, or at the least, very little as far as I could see.

Can confirm the Fireball and Elvira Party of Monsters crashes previously mentioned. Not so fussed about Fireball, but I actually like to play EatPM a lot. Bummer.

Fathom had background sound for me.

It does seem as if all local high scores have been erased from every table I tried so far.

I'm playing on a PS4 Pro with boost mode on, if that matters.

Will report a more detailed list of bugs I notice on the weekend, as that's when I have the most time. I own ALL the available tables for PS4, so it MIGHT be an extensive list, depending on what my findings are, and it will mostly just be functionality bugs that I report, not necessarily rule or mode bugs. Will do a "rebuild database" before reporting any bugs, just to rule out system glitches.

Yikes! Already over an hour past my normal bedtime......gotta go!

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
is it only me or do I need to de- and reinstall pinball arcade on PS 4 to get the new trophies. I have some of the people on cleared on wizard like for example Class of 1812, but it don't register at the new trophy list or are these assist goals not the wizard goals

RevengeFan

Jun 26, 2013
I can confirm that all local scores are gone as well as my safecracker tokens. I can also confirm that if you get a high score and exit the app, it doesn't save the score. I also noticed that if you exit the app, it doesn't save your brightness settings either.

Oct 15, 2013
I noticed all of the above and get this, the room and bulb brightness defaults to random values every time you load the table after closing the game and relaunching it. I thought it was just defaulting to 50%/50% every time but no it's random. The sound settings do save though. I heard the sound settings for the PS3 version don't save. Never tested that.

Oct 15, 2013
Also my add-ons for TPA are out of order. Even though the Season 7 pass unlocks the tables automatically the store still let's you download the tables individually. I wasn't aware of the whole add-on thing so I got a few out of order. Seems there's no way to delete add-ons or change their order. It's set by purchase order in the store.

Oct 15, 2013
It's in another thread I made but has anybody had Ghostbusters unlock in SPA from getting it in TPA with Season 7? I heard there was some sort of cross buy between TPA and SPA but it appears not. I figured it didn't work SPA to TPA, because I have the first bundle and none of the tables unlocked in TPA, but apparently it doesn't work TPA to SPA either?

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
It would be nice if a friends leaderboard would finally be added to TPA (and SPA) on PS4. We've been waiting for this for about 4 years now.

Fingers crossed that this gets fixed as well. I mean it’s great that it says I’m number one amongst my friends but when I’m the only one listed on the friends option in the leaderboards section, I guess it doesn’t really count 😉. Other than that, thanks Tom for the trophies and all of your hard work.

Crunchewy

May 29, 2013
Friends leaderboard doesn't work. I mean it's there, but only lists myself. Is this just a matter of a server switch being flipped?

Thanks for adding trophies. Will season 7 get trophies? Also only one trophy for season 6 (complete wizard goals for all games in season 6! - that's brutal!

funchords

May 13, 2017
Got 1.20 yesterday. Lighting so far is my biggest problem, but it's really inconsistent. Theater of Magic doesn't look changed at all. But Scared Stuff -- wow, that's super ugly now. There seems to be no combination where the bulbs aren't too bright. When it goes to the back panel for the spider wheel, the bottom 3 lights look lit even though they're not.

Michael

Jan 9, 2015
It wasn't made clear in the original post that the loooong awaited update release date would be for America only... But now with the reported high scores and tokens problems, am I to assume version 1.20 for Europe will be pulled, or is it too late in the process to do that?

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
[MENTION=5116]Michael[/MENTION]

If you read one of my comments later on, you would've seen that there was a delay in EU due to the submission process that I wasn't related in. I have an update on this though. There was a problem in regards to the rules for Season 6 in EU, I guess it was there since it was released. I looked at it; it seemed fine. They double checked and noticed there was nothing wrong. So it looks like that problem is "solved". I'm asking them when the new expected release date for EU is, and if we can bump it up because it was an error on their side.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.