Table pack #43 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
[MENTION=5244]TNT[/MENTION], I would have to unfortunately say yes, because Kevin Costner and Dennis Hopper are on the Backglass. I don't know about voice overs, even though I played it last November. I think it's an Awesome game just like Stargate, Rescue 911, Surf N Safari, Cactus Jacks, Freddy, Wipeout, TX Sector, and I know a few others I missed.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
[MENTION=5244]TNT[/MENTION], I would have to unfortunately say yes, because Kevin Costner and Dennis Hopper are on the Backglass. I don't know about voice overs, even though I played it last November. I think it's an Awesome game just like Stargate, Rescue 911, Surf N Safari, Cactus Jacks, Freddy, Wipeout, TX Sector, and I know a few others I missed.

I'm with you. We need more Gottliebs.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
We need three more gottliebs. No more no less.Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy tables at thou foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall play it.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
We need three more gottliebs. No more no less.Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy tables at thou foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall play it.

Stargate.
Shaq Attaq.
Waterworld.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

"One. Two. Five!"
"Three sir, three."

And all three tables will land with a giant thud. If we're gonna get more Gottliebs, let's get the ones they were best at, EMs. I've had fun on those. The alpha numerics and DMD tables just always come up lacking to me. The only good thing about them is they've made me appreciate Data East tables more!

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
"One. Two. Five!"
"Three sir, three."

And all three tables will land with a giant thud. If we're gonna get more Gottliebs, let's get the ones they were best at, EMs. I've had fun on those. The alpha numerics and DMD tables just always come up lacking to me. The only good thing about them is they've made me appreciate Data East tables more!

Exactly! The EM era is when Gottlieb was head-and-shoulders above everyone else. I'm all for getting a number of Gottlieb EM's added. In the later eras, not so much.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I'm with shuttie on all counts. I wouldn't mind seeing the last ones - Waterworld, Mario Andretti, and Barb Wire - only because I've played them only a couple of times. But I'd hate to see any money spent on their licenses when so many similarly-licensed WMS tables are still out there.

I'd like to see the supporters of the non-TPA licensed DMD Premiers argue that they're better tables than the non-TPA licensed Williams/Bally tables. Or at least admit where they stand. Do you folks really prefer, say, Rescue 911 to Shadow? Do you think R911 is a better table?

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I only want 5 Gottlieb's and that's it Rescue 911, Stargate, Freddy, WaterWorld and Surf N Safari and that's it for me. Please let those 5 happen, then you can have all the EM's you guys want, thank you all very much for hearing me out done.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Right now the only one I really want is Surf N Safari, with Stargate a distant second.

This is pure nostalgia speaking, of course, and nothing more. I'm sure if that arcade in Brighton had had R911 or Cactus Jack's or whatever I'd have been 100% behind that and not give a fig about S'N'S.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
For Waterworld, could we "Fester" Hopper and Costner? :D I know, I know....it sounds like an act that should be illegal.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
This is the arcade the intention has never been to make a williams collection as most of you know, while i can agree that many williams ss and dmds deserve a place, i still hold a soft spot for many gottliebs not least gensis, i want that mostly so i can say to syt **** you mofo roll on the purple ramp totw

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Maybe like invitro I am just hoping TPA goes on indefinitely.

1. Stargate
2. Surf 'n Safari
3. Rescue 911
4. Wipeout
5. Cactus Jack's
6. Bone Busters
7. TX-Sector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online